Doug Sadler

Pembroke, VA

#1 Sep 30, 2011
I want to thank him for standing up and letting eevryone in Pembroke know we didn't have a meth lab in our Town. Sheriff Millirons lives very close to this site and should known that it was out of the Town limits. Guess the sheriff was in a hurry to report it to the news for re-election cause and assumed it was in Town. Sheriff needs to get a map so he will know what he is talking about next time.
Support Millirons

Newport, VA

#2 Oct 2, 2011
Misunderstandings happen all the time but i guess ur perfect so u dont make any mistakes. Get over urself. Well at least with millirons being sheriff weve had more drugs busts than ever.
really

United States

#3 Oct 8, 2011
What does it matter, its all the same county? Agree with Support Millirons! He's done an amazing job, n has my vote again!
meth tooth

Newport, VA

#4 Mar 11, 2013
meth is bad, but you cant blame losers for making it, spend 30 bucks to make and sell it for 3000

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pembroke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Buracker 6 hr Cry me a river 3
New girl at little giants Tue Little giants 1
Lady in white car at the Star Mart today (Aug '13) Mon Giles co resident 8
Little Randy B. Jul 24 Lol 6
New Blue Moon Jul 22 Eve 9
What makes a man sexy, and who are the sexiest ... (May '11) Jul 20 No meth 19
kim williams baby (Dec '13) Jul 16 Kim 10

Pembroke Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance