First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Whoa thats bad

Clinton, MD

#23 Jan 26, 2013
just sayin wrote:
She is a piece of crap boad news person a cheater and a low life she gave a bunch of under age kids beer and weed then had sex w one of them she likes married men and men w mny she is a thief and liar and o might I add a pill head
who were the underage kids? I'm sure their parents would love to know that cause its a crime. And what underage kid did she have sexual relations with?
Curious

Clinton, MD

#24 Jan 26, 2013
What married men has she messed with or does she like?
just sayin

United States

#25 Jan 27, 2013
Whoa thats bad wrote:
<quoted text> who were the underage kids? I'm sure their parents would love to know that cause its a crime. And what underage kid did she have sexual relations with?
The one she had sex w was over 18 by still under 21 sorry I should have clarified that and I'm NT sure what there names were I just know the Guy she had sex w and I'm sure they are all above 18 now the youngest was probably 16 then
just sayin

United States

#26 Jan 27, 2013
Curious wrote:
What married men has she messed with or does she like?
I know she messed around w Donald Smith
Good grief

Clinton, MD

#27 Jan 27, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
wow he's married that's no good
just sayin

Christiansburg, VA

#28 Feb 13, 2013
If u know Rita Arnold she a nice person. Hey she not in jail. You people have a nice day. Yeah she did like married men. But that the thing in the past. She in love with Joe Lester. So leve her the hell along.
Just saying

Montross, VA

#29 Feb 13, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
The one she had sex w was over 18 by still under 21 sorry I should have clarified that and I'm NT sure what there names were I just know the Guy she had sex w and I'm sure they are all above 18 now the youngest was probably 16 then
well if you know the boys ages you should know their names at least. If you didn't have all the details you should have never posted anything.
Who else

Montross, VA

#30 Feb 13, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
any other married men that she likes??? Or has talked about???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pembroke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what a shocker 4 hr Yes 1
actual haunted places (Sep '10) 17 hr gangbangtheory 37
Re-elect Millions sherriff 21 hr maybe 2
Jason Hare (Jul '10) Fri wow 51
RoseBud (Sep '10) Thu DAYDREAMER 8
does anybody know kayla albert? (Sep '11) Apr 21 samiam 5
Junior Donathan (Oct '10) Apr 21 Knows all 209
More from around the web

Pembroke People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE