Honestly

Princeton, WV

#1 Dec 29, 2012
Just to let you all know on this page that you aint nothing but a bunch of cowards hiding behind a username who likes to talk crap about people you know nothing about and for the most of it you are just jealous of the ones you are talking about...GET A FREAKIN LIFE WILL YA!
Joe

United States

#2 Dec 29, 2012
This is what this website is all about gossip lies garbage people talking crap no one has guts to they would put their name even you.. So why didn't you point proven
True it is

United States

#3 Dec 29, 2012
Everyone including you that don't post their name must be a coward or else they would go to the person directly instead of posting on this site.
duh

Princeton, WV

#4 Dec 29, 2012
where is your name genius
Super freak

United States

#5 Dec 29, 2012
duh wrote:
where is your name genius
my name is Genius! duh you got it right!
Honestly

Princeton, WV

#6 Dec 31, 2012
No (true it is) im not a coward, Im a genius, that means im not stupid enough to give my name to a bunch of user names to talk about. I don't have the problem of gossiping on this page or at all but when i runned across this page it made me sick to see this is the only thing yall got going in life..So since all i had was bunch of user names i could not go to anyone directly.
duh

Princeton, WV

#7 Jan 1, 2013
Honestly wrote:
No (true it is) im not a coward, Im a genius, that means im not stupid enough to give my name to a bunch of user names to talk about. I don't have the problem of gossiping on this page or at all but when i runned across this page it made me sick to see this is the only thing yall got going in life..So since all i had was bunch of user names i could not go to anyone directly.
Well, apparently not as big a genius, as you say, you are still on here defending yourself, take your own advice, get off this site and stay off, you may be just a genius in your own mind. I check this site about once every 6 to 8 weeks to make sure that I can rip, now that my name is being kept off here. All of it was untrue and now I am done forever, its a new year, don't have time for childish, immature, silly, petty, backstabing, lying, holier than thou, etc. people, I am blocking this site, have a good year, and besure to take your own advice.
King this

Lanham, MD

#8 Jan 10, 2013
HEMP HEAD is a coward

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pembroke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal collins (Nov '15) 1 hr Kevin Radke 9
Brittney Tyler 6 hr StayAway 7
David Stump 6 hr IKnow 2
Jay Morris (Sep '15) 13 hr Wow 9
Child abuse video please share so we can lock t... (Dec '14) 13 hr Wow 22
Nikkys Sat Hmmm 15
Guy who sits near nail salon in town??? Sat Hmmm 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pembroke Mortgages