Who do you support for U.S. House in ...
Empty Podium

Mount Juliet, TN

#5600 Oct 7, 2012
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#5601 Oct 7, 2012
Sho nuff wrote:
Trying to have a normal conversation with a Liberal is like trying to eat Jell-o with chopsticks.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5592
5 hrs ago


Judged:
[Spam]

1
[Clueless]

1
[Offtopic]

1
Prove it or STFU.
Duct Tape

Washington, DC

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5593
3 hrs ago


Judged:
[Spam]

1
[Clueless]

1
[Offtopic]

1

Graydog wrote:
Prove it or STFU.

LMAO at ignorance.
Yeah, they can't handle Repub BS.
Sho nuff

San Antonio, TX

#5602 Oct 7, 2012
17 reasons not to vote for Obama:

1. 23 million unemployed.
2. 43 straight months of 8+% unemployment.
3. 45 million on food stamps.
4. Black poverty at record high.
5. Gas prices doubled.
6. Black youth unemployment over 50%.
7. Hispanic unemployment at 10.3%.
8. Illegals set to receive $7 billion.
9. Food prices up more than 25%.
10. Middle class has lost 1/3 of it's net worth.
11. Worst job creation record since 1945.
12. Worst economic recovery in 75 years.
13. Average household income declined $4,300.00.
14. Health insurance increases $1,500.00 under Obama.
15. Only President to have US credit downgraded (twice).
16. Over 100 million people on some form of means tested welfare.
17.$6 trillion added to our debt: more than all Presidents combined.

There are many more reasons, but if you want Obama as your President, by all means go to the polls and vote for him. After all, it's not only Obama's fault, it's you the voter, that can lay claim to all the problems here in the good old U.S.A.!
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#5603 Oct 7, 2012
Reality--I Have No Problem 'Provin' Your statements FALSE---Now back up your post with 'facts'--BS Talking Points from FOX don't count--So you may want to research the real Truth--
What Obama has accomplished:
30 months *in a row* of job growth
4.5 million jobs since taking office (more jobs than Bush in 8 years)
Stock Market above 13,000
Saved the auto industry
Record profits for corporations
Saved America and the world from bush/rightie depression
Got 30 million more people insurance
Saved 1 tril. from the nat'l debt with new healthcare law
Ordered the hit on bin-Laden
Increased deportation of illegal aliens by 70%
__________
What has the GOP done to help the economy and increase employment?
1. Birth control legislation/personhood
2. Tired worn-out attempts about the President's birth certificate/college transcripts
3. Extend the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy
4. Create a fictitious "war on religion" to stonewall Obama's Healthcare efforts
5. Destroy the unions by using overworked GOP catchphrases: Socialism, Marxism, Saul Alinsky
6. Destroy the environment by using the "job creation" smokescreen
7. Try to repeal Affordable Health Care so it doesn't cut into their insurance company cronies' profits
8. Punish women for being raped
9. Attempt to repeal the Dodd-Frank Act so Wall Street can steal from the American people again
10. Take away food stamps from the elderly and poor
11. Filibustering Obama more in the past 4 years, than all of the past 50 years combined
Sho nuff

San Antonio, TX

#5604 Oct 7, 2012
Graydog wrote:
Reality--I Have No Problem 'Provin' Your statements FALSE---Now back up your post with 'facts'--BS Talking Points from FOX don't count--So you may want to research the real Truth--
What Obama has accomplished:
30 months *in a row* of job growth
4.5 million jobs since taking office (more jobs than Bush in 8 years)
Stock Market above 13,000
Saved the auto industry
Record profits for corporations
Saved America and the world from bush/rightie depression
Got 30 million more people insurance
Saved 1 tril. from the nat'l debt with new healthcare law
Ordered the hit on bin-Laden
Increased deportation of illegal aliens by 70%
__________
What has the GOP done to help the economy and increase employment?
1. Birth control legislation/personhood
2. Tired worn-out attempts about the President's birth certificate/college transcripts
3. Extend the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy
4. Create a fictitious "war on religion" to stonewall Obama's Healthcare efforts
5. Destroy the unions by using overworked GOP catchphrases: Socialism, Marxism, Saul Alinsky
6. Destroy the environment by using the "job creation" smokescreen
7. Try to repeal Affordable Health Care so it doesn't cut into their insurance company cronies' profits
8. Punish women for being raped
9. Attempt to repeal the Dodd-Frank Act so Wall Street can steal from the American people again
10. Take away food stamps from the elderly and poor
11. Filibustering Obama more in the past 4 years, than all of the past 50 years combined
17 reasons not to vote for Obama:

1. 23 million unemployed.
2. 43 straight months of 8+% unemployment.
3. 45 million on food stamps.
4. Black poverty at record high.
5. Gas prices doubled.
6. Black youth unemployment over 50%.
7. Hispanic unemployment at 10.3%>
8. Illegals set to receive $7 billion.
9. Food prices up more than 25%.
10. Middle class has lost 1/3 of it's net worth.
11. Worst job creation record since 1945.
12. Worst economic recovery in 75 years.
13. Average household income declined $4,300.00.
14. Health insurance increases $1,500.00 under Obama.
15. Only President to have US credit downgraded (twice).
16. Over 100 million people on some form of means tested welfare.
17.$6 trillion added to our debt: more than all Presidents combined.

There are many more reasons, but if you want Obama as your President, by all means go to the polls and vote for him. After all, it's not only Obama's fault, it's you the voter, that can lay claim to all the problems here in the good old U.S.A
fed up

Royal Oak, MD

#5605 Oct 7, 2012
Im sick off the whole thing. f' va. and the whole commenwealth. dennis lee can suck a d'.
Big Tree

Bristol, VA

#5606 Oct 7, 2012
Anybody but a stupid, sorry, lying Republican!!!!!!!!!!
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#5607 Oct 7, 2012
Sho nuff wrote:
<quoted text>
17 reasons not to vote for Obama:
1. 23 million unemployed.
2. 43 straight months of 8+% unemployment.
3. 45 million on food stamps.
4. Black poverty at record high.
5. Gas prices doubled.
6. Black youth unemployment over 50%.
7. Hispanic unemployment at 10.3%>
8. Illegals set to receive $7 billion.
9. Food prices up more than 25%.
10. Middle class has lost 1/3 of it's net worth.
11. Worst job creation record since 1945.
12. Worst economic recovery in 75 years.
13. Average household income declined $4,300.00.
14. Health insurance increases $1,500.00 under Obama.
15. Only President to have US credit downgraded (twice).
16. Over 100 million people on some form of means tested welfare.
17.$6 trillion added to our debt: more than all Presidents combined.
There are many more reasons, but if you want Obama as your President, by all means go to the polls and vote for him. After all, it's not only Obama's fault, it's you the voter, that can lay claim to all the problems here in the good old U.S.A
Brought to you by the same morons that gave us W. Bush.
Sho nuff

San Antonio, TX

#5608 Oct 7, 2012
Graydog wrote:
<quoted text>
Brought to you by the same morons that gave us W. Bush.
Blame Bush and name calling... how astute. Guess substance is not in your vocabulary! There is no way Obama can win this election. Because of his record he has to resort to lies, distortion and gullible people. Come November he too will be unemployed.
Sho nuff

San Antonio, TX

#5609 Oct 7, 2012
By the way Graydog, Just wanted to let you know - today I received my 2012 Social Security Stimulus Package.

It contained two tomato seeds, cornbread mix, two discount coupons to KFC, an 'Obama Hope & Change' bumper sticker, a prayer rug, a machine to blow smoke up my shorts, and a 'Blame it on Bush' poster for the front yard.

The directions were in Spanish.

Yours should arrive soon.
10000 bet

Raven, VA

#5610 Oct 7, 2012
Not many people can raise the ante,but somebody might bet you $10,000 that President Obama will win!!!
Butch Cars

Max Meadows, VA

#5611 Oct 7, 2012
Sho nuff wrote:
17 reasons not to vote for Obama:
1. 23 million unemployed.
2. 43 straight months of 8+% unemployment.
3. 45 million on food stamps.
4. Black poverty at record high.
5. Gas prices doubled.
6. Black youth unemployment over 50%.
7. Hispanic unemployment at 10.3%.
8. Illegals set to receive $7 billion.
9. Food prices up more than 25%.
10. Middle class has lost 1/3 of it's net worth.
11. Worst job creation record since 1945.
12. Worst economic recovery in 75 years.
13. Average household income declined $4,300.00.
14. Health insurance increases $1,500.00 under Obama.
15. Only President to have US credit downgraded (twice).
16. Over 100 million people on some form of means tested welfare.
17.$6 trillion added to our debt: more than all Presidents combined.
There are many more reasons, but if you want Obama as your President, by all means go to the polls and vote for him. After all, it's not only Obama's fault, it's you the voter, that can lay claim to all the problems here in the good old U.S.A.!
And thats no shit. By the way Gray dog like men to suck him. Dont that mean hes queer? Bet he would suk one back.
Butch Cars

Max Meadows, VA

#5612 Oct 7, 2012
Graydog wrote:
Reality--I Have No Problem 'Provin' Your statements FALSE---Now back up your post with 'facts'--BS Talking Points from FOX don't count--So you may want to research the real Truth--
What Obama has accomplished:
30 months *in a row* of job growth
4.5 million jobs since taking office (more jobs than Bush in 8 years)
Stock Market above 13,000
Saved the auto industry
Record profits for corporations
Saved America and the world from bush/rightie depression
Got 30 million more people insurance
Saved 1 tril. from the nat'l debt with new healthcare law
Ordered the hit on bin-Laden
Increased deportation of illegal aliens by 70%
__________
What has the GOP done to help the economy and increase employment?
1. Birth control legislation/personhood
2. Tired worn-out attempts about the President's birth certificate/college transcripts
3. Extend the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy
4. Create a fictitious "war on religion" to stonewall Obama's Healthcare efforts
5. Destroy the unions by using overworked GOP catchphrases: Socialism, Marxism, Saul Alinsky
6. Destroy the environment by using the "job creation" smokescreen
7. Try to repeal Affordable Health Care so it doesn't cut into their insurance company cronies' profits
8. Punish women for being raped
9. Attempt to repeal the Dodd-Frank Act so Wall Street can steal from the American people again
10. Take away food stamps from the elderly and poor
11. Filibustering Obama more in the past 4 years, than all of the past 50 years combined
Fact. Youre going yo lose your welfare check. In November.
Cartman

Charlottesville, VA

#5613 Oct 7, 2012
Butch Cars wrote:
<quoted text> And thats no shit. By the way Gray dog like men to suck him. Dont that mean hes queer? Bet he would suk one back.
You so freaky, wanting your man love right here in the open! Go gurrlfrenn!
Butch Cars

Max Meadows, VA

#5614 Oct 7, 2012
Cartman wrote:
<quoted text>
You so freaky, wanting your man love right here in the open! Go gurrlfrenn!
Git home dog!
Money Bags

United States

#5615 Oct 8, 2012
Vacationer in Chief wrote:
1.4 BILLION Spent On The Obamas In 2012 – British Taxpayers Only Spent 57.8 Million On The Royal Family
While most of America is suffering through one the worst economic downturns in U.S. history, the Obamas are living the high life at your expense. During 2011, U.S. taxpayers spent an astounding 1.4 billion dollars on the Obamas. Meanwhile, British taxpayers only spent 57.8 million dollars on the entire royal family. Does anyone else see something wrong with this picture? So where did the 1.4 billion dollars go? That money paid the salaries of their staff members, it paid for their transportation and housing costs, it paid for entertainment and vacations for the Obamas, and $102,000 was even spent on a "dog handler" for the family dog Bo. In his new book entitled "Presidential Perks Gone Royal: Your Taxes Are Being Used For Obama's Re-election", author Robert Keith Gray reveals some absolutely shocking details about the enormous amounts of U.S. taxpayer money that are being spent on the personal needs of the Obamas. At a time when the U.S. national debt is absolutely exploding this kind of outrageous spending is completely and totally inappropriate, but of course the mainstream media is not going to report on this because they don't want to do anything to put the Obamas in a bad light this close to the election.
Some of the things that Robert Keith Gray has uncovered are absolutely mind blowing. The following are a few facts from his new book....
-Never before has so much money been spent on a president and his family during a single year
-The Obamas have the "biggest staff in history at the highest wages ever"
-While Obama has been in office, Air Force One has been "running with the frequency of a scheduled air line"
-Obama has 469 senior staff working under him, and 226 of them make more than $100,000 a year
-There is always at least one projectionist at the White House 24 hours a day just in case there is someone that wants to watch a movie.
-The "dog handler" for the family dog Bo reportedly makes $102,000 per year and sometimes he is even flown to where the family is vacationing so that he can care for the dog
Are you outraged yet?
When the Obamas are at the White House the expenses are outrageous, but the expenses really kick in to a whole new level when the Obamas go on vacation.
And the Obamas sure do love to go on vacation.
Over one recent 12 month period, Michelle Obama spent 42 days on vacation (and that does not even count Saturdays and Sundays). The following is an excerpt from a Daily Mail article about the legendary Obama vacations....
The First Lady is believed to have taken 42 days of holiday in the past year, including a $375,000 break in Spain and a four-day ski trip to Vail, Colorado, where she spent $2,000 a night on a suite at the Sebastian hotel.
And the first family's nine-day stay in Martha's Vineyard is also proving costly, with rental of the Blue Heron Farm property alone costing an estimated $50,000 a week.
The source continued:'Michelle also enjoys drinking expensive booze during her trips. She favours martinis with top-shelf vodka and has a taste for rich sparking wines.
'The vacations are totally Michelle's idea. She's like a junkie. She can't schedule enough getaways, and she lives from one to the next - all the while sticking it to hardworking Americans.'
As I wrote about the other day, many Americans are working so hard just to survive in this economy that they don't ever get to take any vacations at all.
But it doesn't seem to trouble the Obamas that many of their vacation trips cost more than many American workers will make in an entire decade....
The liberals love to spend other peoples money

OURS

Especially Obama
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#5616 Oct 8, 2012
Money Bags wrote:
<quoted text>
The liberals love to spend other peoples money
OURS
Especially Obama
Yeah, how much did the thing in Iraq cost us and the tax cuts to pay for it?
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#5617 Oct 8, 2012
Sho nuff wrote:
<quoted text>
17 reasons not to vote for Obama:
1. 23 million unemployed.
2. 43 straight months of 8+% unemployment.
3. 45 million on food stamps.
4. Black poverty at record high.
5. Gas prices doubled.
6. Black youth unemployment over 50%.
7. Hispanic unemployment at 10.3%>
8. Illegals set to receive $7 billion.
9. Food prices up more than 25%.
10. Middle class has lost 1/3 of it's net worth.
11. Worst job creation record since 1945.
12. Worst economic recovery in 75 years.
13. Average household income declined $4,300.00.
14. Health insurance increases $1,500.00 under Obama.
15. Only President to have US credit downgraded (twice).
16. Over 100 million people on some form of means tested welfare.
17.$6 trillion added to our debt: more than all Presidents combined.
There are many more reasons, but if you want Obama as your President, by all means go to the polls and vote for him. After all, it's not only Obama's fault, it's you the voter, that can lay claim to all the problems here in the good old U.S.A
Yeah Texas, what did your last Texas hero leave us at the end of his term?
skunk holler bill

Bristol, VA

#5618 Oct 8, 2012
Money Bags, our tax money is going to fund Romneycare in Mass. I think Romney should pledge to take away that fed tax support from Mass. just like he said he would take away health care for the country. Why are you not protesting the fact Mass. gets OUR tax money for health and we would get zero? Romney would cut PBS funding which would put a lot of folks out of work, not to mention Big Bird, but not a word about cutting the money going to Mass.
Eden

Richlands, VA

#5619 Oct 8, 2012
Griffith!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pembroke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curtis lee Tue Curious 1
Hardee's or McDonald's (Aug '15) Tue Luv em biscuits yum 23
Brandon Williams (Aug '10) Mon Iknow2 22
rodney hoback (Oct '10) Mon Fauxthug 22
momma donnas in narrows Jan 15 Justgetagrip 21
Andrews nails (May '16) Jan 10 Giles 15
Cops won't open Jan 8 Butterbean 1

Pembroke Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pembroke Mortgages