just wonderingingiles

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

everyone knows derrick powell is nasty and doing every nasty thing he can. don't they know they're all doing each other and they're all going to catch something.
yuck

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

That whole group is nasty.
Derrick, Chelsea Warner, Shelby Conley, Kurt Marcussen, Michaela Ratcliffe, Hunter Light, Logan Rice, Chris Myers, Aaron Gonzales. They have all slept with each other. So nasty. One big germ pit.
sooooooooooodisg usting

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Derrick is supposed to have a girlfriend but, that's only when he can't find somebody else. I guess she's his fill-in. He's nothing but a big pill head anyway.
I don't know who would want to date him.
2ofakind

Lorton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Its repulsive! Have a gf yea right derrick is prime example of male w hore the way he makes it seem hes gf is just as easy. Can we say there 2 of a kind no wonder she wont leave him they prob. Both got something!!!!
sadsituation

Lorton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

I used to b friends with hes gf, now I dont even think she knows what it means everyone has told her what he does n she still goes back and then he laughs about it. Pitiful! hes gf used to b great person now shes just like him hes little puppy dog he strings around and she lets him. Sad story I wouldnt b surpeised if he or she did have somethong ive heard numerous times he does.
gross

Lorton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

This awful someone get these kids tested!!!!!!!!!! Dirty Derrick Powell has been screwin around with my friends sis forever when he hangs around nasty Kenny Hines he is a big ass pill head n will do anythi.g to be fd up and get a lil piece of a ss ewwwwwwwww I hate him
thatsonlyhalf

Lorton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

My friend from Radford caught clymedia from this __________ Hes being looked for
whatajoke

Lorton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

sooooooooooodisgusting wrote:
Derrick is supposed to have a girlfriend but, that's only when he can't find somebody else. I guess she's his fill-in. He's nothing but a big pill head anyway.
I don't know who would want to date him.
G
GIRLFRIEND MY A$S HAAAHHAAAHHAAA WAT A JOKE THATS Y HE SEES ME UMMM ALMOST EVERYDAY
asickbunch

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Too bad his gf is being made a fool. Somebody should tell her hes making fun of her because she's so stupid.
sad

Newport, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Its really is so sad i used to feel sorry for derricks gf Brittney johnston!! btw.. but she wont hhelp herself so whatever she really is stupid i mean derricks nothing but a dumb racist man whore he makes fun of her sisters kids for being black all the time and she says nothing just goes along with whatever he says now she has his baby so its worse she really will let him get by with anything and says nothing he calls her crazy and thats the end she is crazy how could you let someone cheat on you every other week or more she really is his fill in bc when he gets another piece of ass he ditches her without a word then posts shit on fb that hes in a relationship w some skank and never even broke up w her and shes pregnant but then whenever she finds out about that she does nothing thats why he didnt care about being caught because theres no consequences for his actions shes supposedly a bitchall the time to him boo hoo derrick no wonder look at what you do to her on a daily basis the poor girl loves him so much now has his kid so now has a twisted idea that shell really have a family w this person its just all sick and twisted she is not right either they are perfect for each other and derrick always has this weird body odor never weeres condoms with anyone its a disease waiting to happing brittney is a nice girl and i know shes a good mom i just hate to see her treated like that but its her own fault for allowing it to happen to her she does it to herself its a vicious cycle w them they both act happy together but in reality they both need to move on neither of them are abviously happy in life and love derricks needs to quick stringin her along and just let her go he hates to hear it when other pple are happy wants to make fun of ppl for being happy how happy does that make him im guessing not very happy ha if yoour really truly in lover w someone and care about them truly then you dont do things like this to them theyve got some twisted love for sure its really sad..she tells everybody everything he does to her then when she runs back to him she expectes everybody to just say okay cool but everybodys like wtf..jesus quit tellin everybody when he treats you bad you just want some one feeling sorry for you but whats the point

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pembroke Discussions

Search the Pembroke Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
stupid democrats 27 min haha 10
Lawsuit against sheriff 21 hr Settle 29
Shaun Sisson Wed Concerned Citizen 1
Jeremy Collins Tue curious 71
Cambrea Perdue Tue This is fake 7
What ya'll know bout Shana Bowers? (Dec '12) Tue biatch 29
need information (Feb '11) Jul 21 place to rent 14
•••
•••