Fed up with the Ho

Pembroke, VA

#1 Sep 14, 2010
Does anybody know Beth Collins? She is fat, nasty, has horrible hair, and I think she works at Walmart. She is such a whore Beth does not even know who the father of her kids is. I am dating a guy she chased after for over a year. He could never stand her and no matter how many times he told her to get lost she would not listen to him. Somebody needs to teach her a lesson that whore had better start leaving us alone we are both sick of her. She needs to get her own life and stop taking other peoples lives.
Intolerant of stupidity

Amarillo, TX

#2 Sep 14, 2010
I am very familiar with that bitch! She will break the shaft off in ya and then play all innocent. She is a dangerous individual who will manipulate any situation that she feels she can benefit from. Yes, she works at Wal Mart in Pearisburg. She doesn't much like getting caught in the trouble she starts and will back down and hide when confronted. She is a chicken shit!!! She should mind her own business and leave everyone else alone. She has enough to hide in her closet, let her clean that up before she messes with anybody else's.
fedup

Amarillo, TX

#3 Sep 15, 2010
She is a bitch! and not a pretty one either!
good grief

AOL

#4 Sep 15, 2010
Beth is a great girl. I have known her for ages. Why don't you pitiful little jealous turds find someone else to pick on. I bet whom ever is from Lewisburg wv, is the same person. And you are all probably the same, since everyone here in Giles likes Beth. Go be jealous somewhere else and stay out of Walmart weasel.
Disgusted

Pembroke, VA

#5 Sep 15, 2010
I have known her since high school. She has always been and always will be a disgusting, lying, back stabbing slut. Or rather she wants to be a slut but the guys she chases after don't want her and can't get away fast enough. As for everyone here in Giles liking her, WRONG. There are really not that many that do like her. Several put up with her because they know it is easier since she will not go away no matter how many times you tell her to.

I wonder how the guy she lives with feels about her chasing every dick in the county. But he is not much to look at either which is probably why he is still with her. That and the fact he gets a free ride. They are so made for each other. Now if she would just stop tring to chase every dick and figure out that she really is not all that.
ladygreen

AOL

#6 Sep 15, 2010
Sounds like to me that you are just jealous of Beth. I like her, I think shes a great person and friend. And I too have known her all of my life. She never stabbed me in the back, or chased after my man. You are doing nothing but making yourself look like the IDIOT you are. Leave her alone. No one is making you be around Beth

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#7 Sep 15, 2010
You need to just leave her alone. Beth and I do not see eye-to-eye but she does not deserve to have people talking about her like this. Nobody deserves to have their name slandered on this stupid website. So like I said I don't care for her, don't agree with some things she has done but she does not deserve to be talked about like this. Have the balls to tell her to her face what you think of her.
GetaLife

Blacksburg, VA

#9 Oct 13, 2010
Beth is a very nice person. She works hard. She does know who the father of children are and they do not deserve to see this trash putting their mother down. Just because you do not like someone does not give you a right to say mean things. Beth helps out her family and maybe you should learn more about her as a person and keep your awful degrading remarks to yourself. Wonder what your door step looks like? We all have had problems in our life and try to do better - maybe that is a lesson you should learn. Remember one day all of what you said will have to be answered for and you will have to explain your actions - God is every where and hears everything.
DaddyzGirl

Princeton, WV

#10 Oct 18, 2010
Fed up with the Ho wrote:
Does anybody know Beth Collins? She is fat, nasty, has horrible hair, and I think she works at Walmart. She is such a whore Beth does not even know who the father of her kids is. I am dating a guy she chased after for over a year. He could never stand her and no matter how many times he told her to get lost she would not listen to him. Somebody needs to teach her a lesson that whore had better start leaving us alone we are both sick of her. She needs to get her own life and stop taking other peoples lives.
be careful if you have to be around here, she is dangerous, thats all i have to say about it
DaddyzGirl

Princeton, WV

#11 Oct 18, 2010
sorry sorry sorry!!! wrong person.. i have no clue who this beth is... sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pembroke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James mcguire (Jul '14) 2 hr Brooke 4
Celanese' Narrows plant to change to gas boilers (Apr '13) 2 hr No business in Giles 6
stripper 21 hr ICetrey 1
Giles County Education 21 hr darkness 10
4x4 Trails Fri GM rules 2
Suddenlink Thu Suddenlink sucks 1
More Obama disrespect Jan 28 who cares 3
Pembroke Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pembroke People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]