Michelle Theer murder trial

Posted in the Pembroke Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Barry Anderson

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 16, 2010
 
I've always felt like she got a raw deal in the murder trial of her husband. What do you think?
TT-flyer

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 26, 2011
 
I knew her when she was in Melbourne, Florida...there is a another side to her. First she always cheated on her hubby, when I knew her, and with a few different men. And I remember being at a couple different partis where she was at and watched her get drunk and leave with a guy..on a few occassions witness this. and remmeber one time she was with another guy and her hubby called and she told him she was studying...so the point is there is always another side to people...
Robert

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 27, 2011
 
I knew "Michelle" also when she was in Melbourne Florida, and I can tell you there is very much another side to her. She always was cheating on her hubby, I remember other female classmates would say they felt sorry for her hubby(Marty)..she lied to him all the time, and I remember her saying it was a mistake to marry him. She also was a big party person, and like the other blogger I seen her very intoxicated numerous times and leave partis with some guy. This is while she is supposedly in love with Marty. I always thought when I knew here that she was a sociapath..and still believe that she is to this day. I think she has conned her family and a few of her friends..but I can tell you this there is a bunch of Pyschologists who went to school with her who are really not that surprised by her actions.
John

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 27, 2011
 
Hey Robert...I might know you..I knew Michelle also in Melbourne...and yes..she is a "Sociopath" for sure..and I also believe has her family completely snowed..as most sociopaths usually do that quite easy...I also remember her has being with a lot of different men and cheating and lying to Marty all the time. I also remember other female classmates talking about how she always lied to her hubby and they always said he is clueless about what she was doing. I think her hubby "Marty"..was conned by her also and had know idea that she was also dangerous.
Karen

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 6, 2011
 
I knew Michelle from college also, and Marty. I think Michelle was never satisfied in everyway with Marty, but not sure she would have been with anyone. I think it is just her personality to always want more. And I can tell you her family is clueless to the real Michelle from what I observed.
I think Michelle is a sociopath also, and her familiy doesnot really have a clue. Also Marty had no clue and had no idea that she was deadly.
Bryan

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 7, 2011
 
I knew her in Fayetteville during the time frame of the murder. She had an affair with me and tried to convince me that her husband was abusing her. I didn't buy the story then and still don't. She clearly conspired with Diamond to murder her husband. Justice has been served.
Evelyn

South Paris, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 29, 2012
 
I loaned her a bar of Bath&Body soap - Lavender. She like it a lot. She never returned the soap. People who do that can't be trusted.
TV Series

West Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 5, 2012
 
I am working on a television series about the Michelle Theer case and looking for people who knew Michelle. Would really like to hear more about your experiences with Michelle. Please let me know if I may contact you directly and feel free to contact me with any questions you may have, Rosanne@PictureShackEntertainm ent.com
Thank you
TT-flyer wrote:
I knew her when she was in Melbourne, Florida...there is a another side to her. First she always cheated on her hubby, when I knew her, and with a few different men. And I remember being at a couple different partis where she was at and watched her get drunk and leave with a guy..on a few occassions witness this. and remmeber one time she was with another guy and her hubby called and she told him she was studying...so the point is there is always another side to people...
TV Series

West Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 5, 2012
 
I am working on a television series about the Michelle Theer case and looking for people who knew Michelle, personally, professionally and academically. I would really like to hear more about your experience with Michelle. Please let me know if I may contact you directly and feel free to contact me at Rosanne@PictureShackEntertainm ent.com
Bryan wrote:
I knew her in Fayetteville during the time frame of the murder. She had an affair with me and tried to convince me that her husband was abusing her. I didn't buy the story then and still don't. She clearly conspired with Diamond to murder her husband. Justice has been served.
TV Series

West Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 5, 2012
 
Hi Karen,
I am working on a television series about the Michelle Theer case and looking for people who knew Michelle, personally, professionally and academically. I would really like to hear more about your experience with Michelle. Please let me know if I may contact you directly and feel free to contact me at Rosanne@PictureShackEntertainm ent.com
Karen wrote:
I knew Michelle from college also, and Marty. I think Michelle was never satisfied in everyway with Marty, but not sure she would have been with anyone. I think it is just her personality to always want more. And I can tell you her family is clueless to the real Michelle from what I observed.
I think Michelle is a sociopath also, and her familiy doesnot really have a clue. Also Marty had no clue and had no idea that she was deadly.
TV Series

West Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 5, 2012
 
I am working on a television series about the Michelle Theer case and looking for people who knew Michelle, personally, professionally and academically. I would really like to hear more about your experience with Michelle. Please let me know if I may contact you directly and feel free to contact me at Rosanne@PictureShackEntertainm ent.com
John wrote:
Hey Robert...I might know you..I knew Michelle also in Melbourne...and yes..she is a "Sociopath" for sure..and I also believe has her family completely snowed..as most sociopaths usually do that quite easy...I also remember her has being with a lot of different men and cheating and lying to Marty all the time. I also remember other female classmates talking about how she always lied to her hubby and they always said he is clueless about what she was doing. I think her hubby "Marty"..was conned by her also and had know idea that she was also dangerous.
TV Series

West Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 5, 2012
 
Hi Robert,
I am working on a television series about the Michelle Theer case and looking for people who knew Michelle, personally, professionally and academically. I would really like to hear more about your experience with Michelle. Please let me know if I may contact you directly and feel free to contact me at Rosanne@PictureShackEntertainm ent.com
Robert wrote:
I knew "Michelle" also when she was in Melbourne Florida, and I can tell you there is very much another side to her. She always was cheating on her hubby, I remember other female classmates would say they felt sorry for her hubby(Marty)..she lied to him all the time, and I remember her saying it was a mistake to marry him. She also was a big party person, and like the other blogger I seen her very intoxicated numerous times and leave partis with some guy. This is while she is supposedly in love with Marty. I always thought when I knew here that she was a sociapath..and still believe that she is to this day. I think she has conned her family and a few of her friends..but I can tell you this there is a bunch of Pyschologists who went to school with her who are really not that surprised by her actions.
peteinhirammaine

Lewiston, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 7, 2013
 
Evelyn wrote:
I loaned her a bar of Bath&Body soap - Lavender. She like it a lot. She never returned the soap. People who do that can't be trusted.
--how did you know her?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pembroke Discussions

Search the Pembroke Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 5 min Drill 49,300
Gay/BI teens in Lumberton/Fayetteville/Robeson ... Apr 9 MagicalKris 1
Say hello to the new town manager (Jun '12) Apr 2 Lucy Lou 4
Fire started in effort to disguise murder (Apr '06) Mar 17 Informant 4
Pure White and Pure Black Wolf Hybrid Puppies F... (Jan '12) Mar 17 Chyanne 40
The Muffler House In Pembroke Mar '14 Consumer 1
(Mark McGlothlin) Jan '14 wondering 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pembroke Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pembroke People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••