Sheriff's captain charged with vehicu...

Sheriff's captain charged with vehicular homicide

There are 18 comments on the Statesboro Herald story from Sep 4, 2008, titled Sheriff's captain charged with vehicular homicide. In it, Statesboro Herald reports that:

A court date has yet to be set for a Bulloch County Sheriff's captain charged with second degree vehicular homicide, according to the Bulloch County Clerk of Courts office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Statesboro Herald.

FED UP WITH THIS TOWN

Statesboro, GA

#1 Sep 4, 2008
I wonder why judge gates peed's wife caused accident on hwy24 and bypass and killed elderly lady. She has drug abuse history... This is a racial issue!!!
Marcellus

Brooklet, GA

#2 Nov 24, 2008
I reckon everything is about race huh?
Wayne Groover

Savannah, GA

#3 Nov 24, 2008
I'm white!!! Feel it!!!!!!!
Nancy

United States

#4 Jul 30, 2010
Yeah I wonder why he don't sentence his wife like he does every one else hardcore and extra years and ruins innocent life's of a lot college students and father's

Since: Jan 13

Augusta, GA

#5 Jan 18, 2013
I am interested in finding out about anything you can tell me about Judge Peed and his wife's drug abuse history. Please leave reply here. Thank you.
FED UP WITH THIS TOWN wrote:
I wonder why judge gates peed's wife caused accident on hwy24 and bypass and killed elderly lady. She has drug abuse history... This is a racial issue!!!
Dani

Schaumburg, IL

#6 Aug 27, 2013
alvarezjen wrote:
I am interested in finding out about anything you can tell me about Judge Peed and his wife's drug abuse history. Please leave reply here. Thank you.
<quoted text>
Have you gotten any information about the Judge and/or his wife's drug abuse history/law enforcement run-ins? I am looking for information to write a story in the AJC. All informants/sources will be protected. Thank you, Dani.

Since: Jan 13

Grovetown, GA

#7 Aug 28, 2013
Dani wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you gotten any information about the Judge and/or his wife's drug abuse history/law enforcement run-ins? I am looking for information to write a story in the AJC. All informants/sources will be protected. Thank you, Dani.
Dani,
I am very interested in talking to you. if you would send your contact information to my email address, [email protected], and I will contact you.
No justice in Bulloch Co

Reidsville, GA

#8 Oct 1, 2013
The not so honerable Judge Peed recently made a decision to change custody from me (their mother) to their father against the advice of a court appointed guardian ad litem. The judge gave NO reasoning in his decision & his decision has put my children in an unhealthy & unloving environment that even in a neutral 3rd party's eyes was not what is best for them... The depth of Judge Peed's corruption should be fully investigated because I'm sure it goes beyond just his wife's drug habits, a suspicious fire at his home over the summer, etc...
Bulloch County & its' residents deserve better!
Concur

Hinesville, GA

#9 Apr 7, 2014
If you have any interest in this topic and need or want more information about certain things that could be useful, leave your email or a way to be contacted. My children and I are victims of this Judges "judgement" as well.
rae

Grove Hill, AL

#11 Jun 7, 2014
this Judge is horrible. surely he is being investigated??
littlelady83

Statesboro, GA

#12 Feb 12, 2015
I served 2 years in a detention center for a failure to report with no new charges while at this "short-term" facility I met others with long unreasonable sentances from surrounding counties also "dishonerable" gates-peed
Baretta

Swainsboro, GA

#14 Apr 26, 2015
If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.
Swainsboro Sucks

Statesboro, GA

#15 Jun 4, 2015
Baretta wrote:
If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.
Yes this is the perfect ignorant answer to someone abusing their position as an elected official of the Superior Court.
CWB

Cherokee Village, AR

#16 Nov 17, 2015
He let a man off murder charges back in 94... Gave him self defense when there was no contact at all! Sad thing is this guy now at 75 years old still gets away attempted murder with a deadly weapon. Charges him battery! Bulloch County had that good ol buddy system!!
juiz

Ashburn, GA

#17 Jan 31, 2016
No justice in Bulloch Co wrote:
The not so honerable Judge Peed recently made a decision to change custody from me (their mother) to their father against the advice of a court appointed guardian ad litem. The judge gave NO reasoning in his decision & his decision has put my children in an unhealthy & unloving environment that even in a neutral 3rd party's eyes was not what is best for them... The depth of Judge Peed's corruption should be fully investigated because I'm sure it goes beyond just his wife's drug habits, a suspicious fire at his home over the summer, etc...
omg!!! he did the same thing to me
juiz

Ashburn, GA

#18 Jan 31, 2016
omg!!! he did the same thing to me .... i wish we could talk
juiz

Ashburn, GA

#20 Jan 31, 2016
No justice in Bulloch Co wrote:
he did the same to me ..if you want email me at [email protected]
1ofthegoodoleboy s

Bakersville, NC

#23 Feb 11, 2016
juiz wrote:
<quoted text>
he did the same to me ..if you want email me at [email protected]
You folks have no idea how correct you really are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pembroke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good/Bad areas in Hinesville (Sep '09) Apr 29 Ceci 11
Debate: Marijuana - Hinesville, GA (Sep '10) Apr 21 Waggey 50
where's all the weed at? (Jan '14) Apr 21 Waggey 14
Lookinlikeamofo Apr 13 Inedeshiz 1
Hard shit Apr 13 Jabudydubz 2
Review: Williams Carpet Cleaning (Nov '14) Apr 11 JustMe 2
Can a police officer get fired for sleeping wit... (Jul '11) Mar '16 monica_harris 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pembroke Mortgages