To those who burglarized a disabled w...

To those who burglarized a disabled womans house...

Posted in the Pembroke Forum

Savannah, GA

#1 Nov 30, 2007
You know who you are and I know who you are. But, don't worry.. I am not going to come after you: KARMA will. I know that you are all on drugs and my curse to you is you will always be an addict. You will always be where you are right now.

It is bad enough that you even took her UNDERWEAR-- who steals someone's underwear? In reqards to my grandfather's metals: You will return his Purple Hearts and Bronze Star. They do not belong to you, you did not earn them and you are not even worthy to HOLD them. It really shows who you are to have strewn the rest of the metals across the yard.

You know who you are and this is the only correspondence you will ever receive from me. I have disowned you and you will never hear my voice again.
One more thing-

Savannah, GA

#2 Nov 30, 2007
Those of you who knew about this and didn't even bother to make a PHONE CALL... I will not forget you.
You are an idiot

Statesboro, GA

#3 Dec 1, 2007
Why would a "drug" addict read this... some generalizing and call a cop about it.
Laughing Out Loud

Savannah, GA

#4 Dec 6, 2007
Awwww... did I touch a nerve? Sounds to me like you know something about this situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pembroke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rock chick's color bar Jan 9 Farrell 2
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Jan 3 fluffy 272
I want a Bbw 😍 Nov '17 All687 5
Looking for Herbs (Aug '15) Aug '17 Ryuk7 4
88 Aug '17 penelope 3
News Former members allege church is a cult (May '17) Aug '17 Veteran 3
Why do some Ft. Stewart Sargeants act like t... (Aug '09) Jul '17 Justaguy 77

Pembroke Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance