Review: Halo Hair
Anon

Des Moines, IA

#1 Jan 1, 2011
I don't normally get my hair cut here but went because they offered college students a discount. I have long, layered hair and just wanted a trim. I came out with choppy layers that were longer in front getting shorter to the back and it looked horrible! My hair was also greasy from the products she used, so even though she just washed my hair it looked like I hadn't taken a shower for days! I've had bad haircuts but this has had to be my worst. I don't know about the other stylists here but Janelle may not be the best choice for those with long hair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pella Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pella pool drowning prompt new rules (Sep '10) Apr '16 MisterNV 2
worst puppy mills (Aug '15) Aug '15 guest 1
News Jeb Bush Says 'No Question' He's More Experienc... (Jun '15) Jun '15 OId Sailor 2
just looking (Nov '13) Nov '13 bigdogff 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Pella, IA (Jan '12) Mar '13 come on now 3
News Republican right weeps over Obama's victory - t... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Latino Voter 2
News Pella woman's loans cost her friends a total of... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Disgusting 1

Pella Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pella Mortgages