We achieve a measure of success with ...

We achieve a measure of success with door mixup

There are 3 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Oct 20, 2007, titled We achieve a measure of success with door mixup. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

"Measure twice, cut once!" Ross Perot was fond of saying. The billionaire gadfly from Texas used the folksy maxim like table salt on just about everything he said when running for president back in the '90s. I ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Lina Rivera - OVIEDO

Orlando, FL

#1 Oct 24, 2007
Dear Greg, I guess Kevin Robinson wasn't the only victim of the dishonesty of AT Coyman. I also have a leak in my pool and of course they did nothing to solve it. However, It gets worse because my pool never passed the final inspection with the county, AT COYMAN failed the inspection three times. Now, that they have filed chapter 7, I got stack with a pool with a leak, and I guess I would have to find an engineering firm to check the whole pool in order to pass the inspection with the county. I have filed a complaint with the DBPR to try at least to suspend his license. I will keep you inform!

Thanks
Michael - Clermont

Orlando, FL

#2 Nov 20, 2007
Problem after Problem here as well....worst experience I ever had. His redneck, scum bag, tough guy General Manager is also a Schmuck
Michael - Clermont

Orlando, FL

#3 Nov 20, 2007
Bye the way the name of the GM "tough guy" is James Callen....I would love to run into him sometime and see if he's as tough when he's not hiding behind the phone. Schmuck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pella Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pella pool drowning prompt new rules (Sep '10) Apr '16 MisterNV 2
worst puppy mills (Aug '15) Aug '15 guest 1
News Jeb Bush Says 'No Question' He's More Experienc... (Jun '15) Jun '15 OId Sailor 2
just looking (Nov '13) Nov '13 bigdogff 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Pella, IA (Jan '12) Mar '13 come on now 3
News Republican right weeps over Obama's victory - t... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Latino Voter 2
News Pella woman's loans cost her friends a total of... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Disgusting 1

Pella Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pella Mortgages