Pit bulls attack pony near Pelican Ra...

Pit bulls attack pony near Pelican Rapids

There are 6 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jun 24, 2008, titled Pit bulls attack pony near Pelican Rapids. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The Otter Tail County sheriff's office is investigating a report of two pit bulls attacking a Shetland pony near Pelican Rapids.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

lpj2523

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jun 24, 2008
and these dogs are still being bred because.....
I never read about poodles running in packs attacking other animals or people. Oh that's right, poodles weren't bred for killing - that would be pitbulls.
Andy

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Jun 24, 2008
If it's not shark attacks...it's pit bulls.
Wow

Cottage Grove, WI

#3 Jun 24, 2008
Shoot the dogs, and the owners.
Dr_ Daniel Jackson

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Jun 24, 2008
Andy wrote:
If it's not shark attacks...it's pit bulls.
took the words right out of my mouth.
Enough is enough

Omaha, NE

#5 Jun 24, 2008
I'm tired of people saying how nice Pitbulls are. How many stories like this one do we have to read before before Pitbulls become illegal to have? Granted, not all Pitbulls are nasty, but we sure read a lot about those that are! How many more children and pets need to be attacked before something is done?! Oh wait, if we do something about it, then what would the media have to write about?!
Wow

Cottage Grove, WI

#6 Jun 24, 2008
Enough is enough wrote:
I'm tired of people saying how nice Pitbulls are. How many stories like this one do we have to read before before Pitbulls become illegal to have? Granted, not all Pitbulls are nasty, but we sure read a lot about those that are! How many more children and pets need to be attacked before something is done?! Oh wait, if we do something about it, then what would the media have to write about?!
Like I said, if you're going to shoot the dog, shoot the owner too, afterall, they made the dog that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pelican Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pelican Rapids Music Thread (May '12) Feb '16 Musikologist 16
News Dent house destroyed by fire (Jan '12) Jan '12 maddie 1
News Lucille Tunheim, 88, of Pelican Rapids (Sep '11) Sep '11 from Susan-Thomas... 1
News Victim identified in fatal accident (Aug '11) Aug '11 einar zetter-----... 1
News Paul Pfeifle, 54, of Pelican Rapids (Aug '11) Aug '11 Jeri Anderson Cra... 1
Jesse Antonio Payan (Aug '11) Aug '11 Jaime 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Nov '10 DJ 4

Pelican Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pelican Rapids Mortgages