Horse blinded by shot near Pelican Ra...

Horse blinded by shot near Pelican Rapids

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 3, 2008, titled Horse blinded by shot near Pelican Rapids. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

An Otter Tail County man is offering a $500 reward for information leading to the conviction of whoever shot his family's horse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Pithecanthropus

Little Falls, MN

#1 Dec 3, 2008
My guess? Stupid teens.
Cuidado

Loxley, AL

#2 Dec 3, 2008
My deepest sympathies to your family: As an active member in the companion animal rescue community (presently "forever homing" nine), I can empathize with the pain you're experiencing - having lost a 14-year member of your family.

I sincerely hope the local authorities earnestly pursue this animal abuse case and prosecute to the fullest extent anyone who would inflict this pain and injury on any living creature!

The rescue community will be watching...
Rita

Redmond, WA

#3 Dec 3, 2008
Stupid Teens? I say criminals, and it is time the law imposes longer sentenceses for people who are animal abusers. There is no excuse for their behavior. My sympathies also to the family, I have lost pets and know the grief. You will be found!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pelican Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Callaway Liquor Store takes advantage of tribal... (Feb '09) Apr '17 Wilbur 5
News Callaway teen accused of rape (May '09) Apr '17 Wilbur 17
News One dead, several hospitalized in carbon monoxi... Dec '16 bonnie 1
Pelican Rapids Music Thread (May '12) Dec '16 Musikologist 17
News Dent house destroyed by fire (Jan '12) Jan '12 maddie 1
News Lucille Tunheim, 88, of Pelican Rapids (Sep '11) Sep '11 from Susan-Thomas... 1
News Victim identified in fatal accident (Aug '11) Aug '11 einar zetter-----... 1

Pelican Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pelican Rapids Mortgages