One killed in storm-related crash nea...

One killed in storm-related crash near Vergas

There are 1 comment on the Perham Enterprise Bulletin story from Mar 10, 2009, titled One killed in storm-related crash near Vergas. In it, Perham Enterprise Bulletin reports that:

Storm conditions were a factor in a traffic death near Vergas on March 10. The name of the victim has not been released by the Otter Tail County Sheriffa s Department, as of 8:30 p.m. Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Perham Enterprise Bulletin.

Jean Day

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Mar 11, 2009
The man was Bill Day, husband of Verla Day of Vergas MN. Bill was father of Brian Day previous owner of Billy's Corner Bar, and Shawn Day, all of Vergas. I am his former wife living in the Cities. Jean Day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pelican Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pelican Rapids Music Thread (May '12) Feb '16 Musikologist 16
Review: Full Throttle Cycle (Jul '15) Jul '15 Frustrated 1
What to do in DL-Ogema area? (Nov '14) Nov '14 CBR 1
News John Heinecke letter: DL should say - bye-bye' ... (Sep '06) Jul '14 SUPERintendent 19
News Minnesota veteran treats service dog incident a... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Navy Guy 1
News Dent house destroyed by fire (Jan '12) Jan '12 maddie 1
News Lucille Tunheim, 88, of Pelican Rapids (Sep '11) Sep '11 from Susan-Thomas... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pelican Rapids Mortgages