Parts of Minn. hit hard by late April...

Parts of Minn. hit hard by late April snow

There are 17 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 26, 2008, titled Parts of Minn. hit hard by late April snow. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

It could be Old Man Winter's last gasp in Minnesota. A late April snowstorm has dumped snow across much of western and northern Minnesota - with some reports of a foot or more.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Al Gore

Inver Grove Heights, MN

#1 Apr 26, 2008
See this is because of climate change. If all you evil SUV drivers out there were not spewing 100 billion tons of hydro carbons into Mother's lungs we would have a nice 70 degree day with sunshine and a slight breeze today.

Now I will have to fly my private jet thousands of more miles to spread my work farther to help Mother. I will wait in my 45 thousand square foot mansion until it warms up a bit though......

Al Gore, Mothers little helper.
Bob

Delano, MN

#2 Apr 26, 2008
We LOVE ya AL!!

Without ya the world would have had another WARM WINTER..

Instead GOD AL GORE brought us a cold winter.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

AL YOUR ARE OUR SAVIOR!!!!!!

WHERE CAN I SEND ALL MY MONEY SO AL CAN CONTUNIE HIS WORK?????

==========
Al Gore wrote:
See this is because of climate change. If all you evil SUV drivers out there were not spewing 100 billion tons of hydro carbons into Mother's lungs we would have a nice 70 degree day with sunshine and a slight breeze today.
Now I will have to fly my private jet thousands of more miles to spread my work farther to help Mother. I will wait in my 45 thousand square foot mansion until it warms up a bit though......
Al Gore, Mothers little helper.
Al Gore

Inver Grove Heights, MN

#3 Apr 26, 2008
Bob wrote:
We LOVE ya AL!!
Without ya the world would have had another WARM WINTER..
Instead GOD AL GORE brought us a cold winter.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!
AL YOUR ARE OUR SAVIOR!!!!!!
WHERE CAN I SEND ALL MY MONEY SO AL CAN CONTUNIE HIS WORK?????
==========
<quoted text>
Please send all carbon payments directly to me. As I know best. I will find fair and equatable ways to redistribute the wealth to those who are the most in need. These matters are way to complicated for most people. Repent all you evil carbon spewers.

Al Gore
Mark

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Apr 26, 2008
Where have all the sunspots gone? I miss 'em.
Bruce

Jefferson City, MO

#5 Apr 26, 2008
Al Gore is full of crap. We need more people to drive those SUV's or spring will never come.
level headed professor

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Apr 26, 2008
Make sure that someone calls Al Gore to have him send a little of the global warming to us. I know he has plenty of hot air.
PVC

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Apr 26, 2008
There is something very ugly inside the minds of conservatives. A touch of evil perhaps
MrP

Tucson, AZ

#8 Apr 26, 2008
Last I checked, Al Gore was not a atmospheric scientist, so crapping on him will do little (besides placate your simple mind) to dismiss the thousands of scientists who publish thousands of articles on the subject matter.
JAdams

AOL

#9 Apr 26, 2008
It's Bush's fault. More proof of global warming.
Coming from AZ

Inver Grove Heights, MN

#10 Apr 26, 2008
MrP wrote:
Last I checked, Al Gore was not a atmospheric scientist, so crapping on him will do little (besides placate your simple mind) to dismiss the thousands of scientists who publish thousands of articles on the subject matter.
You global warming alarmist just have no sense of humor do you? Just bitter worry warts.
Enjoy AZ, and be glad your not freezing to death up here from our "climate change". I just hope we see warm weather before the days start to shorten in mid June.

Since: Apr 08

United States

#11 Apr 26, 2008
You people don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Jan-Mar 2008 doesn't even rank in the top 50 coldest winters since they started keeping records. It was less than 3 degrees below normal for that time period. Hardly a cold, or as someone has mentioned elsewhere, brutal winter. It's only slighty colder than average.

Saying that we shouldn't be having any cold winters if there's Global Warming going on is like saying that it saying that it doesn't rain in the desert. It's no less a desert just because it rains from time to time.

Since: Apr 08

United States

#12 Apr 26, 2008
On top of that, December 2007 was 2.5 degrees ABOVE normal. So, in short, get a clue.
Al Gore

Inver Grove Heights, MN

#13 Apr 26, 2008
jcf817 wrote:
You people don't have a clue what you're talking about.
Jan-Mar 2008 doesn't even rank in the top 50 coldest winters since they started keeping records. It was less than 3 degrees below normal for that time period. Hardly a cold, or as someone has mentioned elsewhere, brutal winter. It's only slighty colder than average.
Saying that we shouldn't be having any cold winters if there's Global Warming going on is like saying that it saying that it doesn't rain in the desert. It's no less a desert just because it rains from time to time.
Thank you my disciple.

Al Gore

Since: Apr 08

United States

#14 Apr 26, 2008
I am not a disciple of Al Gore. I'm merely trying to educate the ignorant. I realize it's not likely to do any good giving such people the facts, but mis-information is the enemy.
Old Man Winter

Inver Grove Heights, MN

#15 Apr 26, 2008
jcf817 wrote:
I am not a disciple of Al Gore. I'm merely trying to educate the ignorant. I realize it's not likely to do any good giving such people the facts, but mis-information is the enemy.
Glad to see as a true believer, you are a being of such high intelligence. Much better the unwashed ignorant masses.
what

Sierra Vista, AZ

#16 Apr 26, 2008
Didn't Mr. Gore receive an award for all his research? He is an idiot. Anyone who believes in global warming is also an idiot. We can't stop it, only in 2012, when the earth sifts. Doomsday?

Since: Apr 08

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Apr 26, 2008
No...he did not receive an award for his research.
He won the Nobel Peace Prize...not a science prize.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pelican Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pelican Rapids Music Thread (May '12) Feb '16 Musikologist 16
Review: Full Throttle Cycle (Jul '15) Jul '15 Frustrated 1
What to do in DL-Ogema area? (Nov '14) Nov '14 CBR 1
News John Heinecke letter: DL should say - bye-bye' ... (Sep '06) Jul '14 SUPERintendent 19
News Minnesota veteran treats service dog incident a... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Navy Guy 1
News Dent house destroyed by fire (Jan '12) Jan '12 maddie 1
News Lucille Tunheim, 88, of Pelican Rapids (Sep '11) Sep '11 from Susan-Thomas... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pelican Rapids Mortgages