Why Smart People Are Stupid

Why Smart People Are Stupid

Posted in the Pelican Bay Forum

Hrmm

Azle, TX

#1 Jun 14, 2012
http://m.newyorker.com/online/blogs/frontal-c...

I think this explains some interesting things about ourselves and how we think and how we percieve others, especially when arguing in person or when posting online critiscisms of others opinions we might not agree with, don't you?
geez

Dallas, TX

#2 Jun 14, 2012
Spoken like a true idiot. Thank you for sharing.

I obviously touched a nerve. So much so that you created a whole new thread to rant about it. I am flattered by your attention. I suspect you do not see the irony in your post. In essence, you admit you are not smart.

I am impressed by the fact that the US continues moving uphill even with our unavoidable fraction of stupid people. Thankfully we have an unusually high fraction of intelligent people who manage to keep the fraction of stupid people at bay at the same time produce enough gains for ourselves and the other members of the community to make progress a certainty.
Hrmm

Azle, TX

#3 Jun 14, 2012
Who are you? And what nerve did you touch while I wasn't looking? I sure don't want to catch whatever it is that you caught. Do I need to see a doctor to get a medicine to get rid of it?

Holier-than-thou much?
geez

Boyd, TX

#4 Jun 14, 2012
Hrmm wrote:
Do I need to see a doctor?
Like a psychiatrist?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pelican Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
our mayor Apr 15 Slumlord owner 9
Bill Morley allowes Mike Lowery 4-wheelers,Dump... Apr 13 michaelneelands 5
Sandy Beach Road 3 growing Pot Holes Apr 12 Daniel 2
News Missing teen's body found (Mar '08) Mar '17 Joes sister 55
Shots fired in Pelican Bay(Azle,Tx) (Jan '09) Feb '17 TabeT80 33
Reno Council (Jun '16) Feb '17 Texan 59
Bell of justice time to ring Feb '17 Texan 5

Pelican Bay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance