Hooperstown courting all types of pla...

Hooperstown courting all types of players

There are 2 comments on the Journal News story from Sep 24, 2008, titled Hooperstown courting all types of players. In it, Journal News reports that:

You can't help but feel sorry for 14-year-old Russell Sesler. Layups have never appeared so difficult, and there is no referee to call a foul.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal News.

diane

Clifton, NJ

#1 Nov 2, 2008
hello my 13 yr old girl is very talentede in basketball and we are looking for a team in need of a player. we live in pelham bay. thanks
email me at hamo5591@aol.com
diane

Clifton, NJ

#2 Nov 2, 2008
we are looking for a basketbll team to join.
13 yrs of age , girl, advncd and 5'5". email us at hamo5591@aol.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pelham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
teens stop smoking k2-spice 9 hr Coco4u 1
News Guatemalan immigrant seeks sanctuary in Manhatt... 22 hr spytheweb 1
White Plains Smart Water Meters (Nov '16) Sat Dan 2
News NYC settles case of off-duty officer's shooting... (Jan '17) Jan '17 333stenbrian 1
News Middle School Students Graduate, Head To Pelham... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Does Not Matter 1
News NYPD Cop From Pleads Not Guilty In Shooting Inv... (Jul '14) May '16 333stenbrian 3
News Three Teens Hijack Town Car, Tie Up Driver, Fle... (May '15) May '15 The Ace of Spades 3

Pelham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pelham Mortgages