Pelham PD Receives Vote of Approval f...

Pelham PD Receives Vote of Approval from Residents

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Pelham story from Feb 17, 2012, titled Pelham PD Receives Vote of Approval from Residents. In it, The Daily Pelham reports that:

Pelham was hit by a pair of armed robberies in January and Pelham Manor was the site of two burglaries in December and February, but residents in both communities said they feel safe thanks to the police departments.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Pelham.

Scarlett

Bayside, NY

#1 Feb 18, 2012
"Pelham PD Receives Vote of Approval from Residents". Who took that poll and what was the percentage of residents polled? Mileading headline only provides a false sense of safety.
Patrol cars should be doing just that. At 11pm, they should be patroling the neighborhood streets. Not lurking on Boston Post Rd. for traffic violators. Then again, I guess patroling doesn't bring in any cash and costs moe in fuel.
Whoops, another opportunity to raise taxes???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pelham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NYPD Daily Blotter (Jun '11) 6 hr Teema 7
Make new friends & nsa 21 hr Jayman814 1
lufthansa greece Wed A GR 1
the disco days of the past (Mar '08) Wed Bartri 55 87
New Rochelle (Sep '07) Jun 30 ralph m florida 3,359
News Queens Will Get Its First Real Shake Shack Next... Jun 29 Hahaufunny 1
News Three Teens Hijack Town Car, Tie Up Driver, Fle... May '15 The Ace of Spades 3
More from around the web

Pelham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Pelham Mortgages