Fairway specialty supermarket to open...

Fairway specialty supermarket to open in Pelham Manor in 2009

There are 3 comments on the The Journal News story from May 9, 2008, titled Fairway specialty supermarket to open in Pelham Manor in 2009. In it, The Journal News reports that:

“Fairway has all the gourmet foods, the top brands and top ingredients. They make great foods, and their prices are very good”

The specialty foods supermarket Fairway will open a branch at a Boston Post Road shopping center next year. via The Journal News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal News.

Nancy

Trenton, NJ

#1 Sep 1, 2008
What great news! We use to travel to Fairway's Harlem location to shop because of of all their gourmet foods, and to shop for my son who has food allergies. This store has a wonderful variety of items and the prices are not ridiculous! I can't wait. I'll be there on opening day!
gigi

Yonkers, NY

#2 Oct 8, 2008
do anybody knows when they will open n when can u go for employment applications
LaurieAnn Bronx NY

Nutley, NJ

#3 Jul 27, 2009
I would like to apply for a part time employment as a cashier in the new pelham manor location.
Please tell me how to apply.
Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pelham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beechmont area - good place to live? (Oct '06) Mon Lauren 78
mt vernon is a bad place to live (Sep '08) Sun Metoo 128
the disco days of the past (Mar '08) Sun Bartri55 82
New Rochelle (Sep '07) Sat Nick_A 3,354
News Puerto Rico mayor booted from NYC cab May 30 allan 1
Quaker Ridge Road May 30 Searching 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Eastchester (Jan '14) May 28 lynnemartin 32
More from around the web

Pelham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE