Overloaded surge protector caused Pel...

Overloaded surge protector caused Pelham deli fire

There are 1 comment on the Journal News story from Mar 11, 2008, titled Overloaded surge protector caused Pelham deli fire. In it, Journal News reports that:

PELHAM - Too many wires plugged into a computer's electrical surge protector started Sunday night's fire that wrecked a deli and damaged a dry cleaner, police said today. via Journal News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal News.

Peter Hodge

Freeport, NY

#1 Mar 30, 2008
Did Grand Cleaners in Pelham have insurance for fire damage?
I feel very sorry for the workers at the cleaners - they were always friendly, local business, knew people by name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pelham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Abel Arcia Law Office (Jun '09) 6 hr Ana Maria 21
News Illegal Immigrant from Guatemala Pleads Guilty ... 14 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News "Demon" Students Cause Building-Wide Lockdown a... 20 hr 333stenbrian 1
News Are we just too compassionate to transgender pe... 20 hr 333stenbrian 11
News NY Woman Arrested for Serial Fraud (Jun '14) Thu AIPAC is evil 15
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) May 19 Dr Obvious 176
mt vernon is a bad place to live (Sep '08) May 18 Zeke the Pinhead 141
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pelham Mortgages