Bethel inventor hopes his idea makes ...

Bethel inventor hopes his idea makes a splash

There are 11 comments on the NewsTimes.com story from Aug 18, 2008, titled Bethel inventor hopes his idea makes a splash. In it, NewsTimes.com reports that:

Ross LaSelva seems to get his best ideas when he's thinking about bathrooms. Over the years, the 75-year-old retired carpenter has remodeled more than a few of them, so it's probably not all that surprising ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTimes.com.

local gal

Shelton, CT

#1 Aug 18, 2008
Good Luck to you, Mr. Selva. How nice for you.
frat boy

New Milford, CT

#2 Aug 18, 2008
how about inventing a cussion to attach to the bowl so i can rest my head on it after a long night of beer bongs, beer pong, and tea bagging.
ALZHEIMER RACIST

Danbury, CT

#3 Aug 18, 2008
i get my best ideas on the throne. it's where I thought of feeding tuna fish mayonnaise, AND deporting the Belgians!
mayo420

Rosedale, MD

#4 Aug 18, 2008
Or, ready for this, how about brown tank deoderizer tablets? For those people who may not wish to indulge in critical admiration of their handiwork.
Blemesys

Naugatuck, CT

#5 Aug 18, 2008
Urinate.... If you had a bigger ____ you'd be a 10. Ha!
Yeah

Danbury, CT

#6 Aug 18, 2008
Congrats Ross! Donna is looking down upon you with great pride. I used to work with her. She always knew you had great talent. I will definitely be shopping with you soon. My brothers growing up seemed to have poor vision or aim but this will make me happy to complete the bathroom remodel. Thanks again!
Bill

Bowie, MD

#7 Aug 18, 2008
frat boy wrote:
how about inventing a cussion to attach to the bowl so i can rest my head on it after a long night of beer bongs, beer pong, and tea bagging.
That is funny, tea bagging, that is priceless..........So basically the crook has been stealing ideas from people for years. Is his next invention going to be maybe some kind of device so we are able to wash our hands? Maybe something that we can put our toilet paper on? Or maybe even a some kind of fan in the bathroom to clear the air not of the bad smells, but of this horrible idea?
Problemsolved

AOL

#8 Aug 19, 2008
Finally, I have scraped and painted
many times only to have the rust come
back. I also installed a brand new
metal cover, and of course it is starting to rust in 3 mos. I tried to
find an alum. one but there were none
on the market. Good Luck.
CT Dirt

West Hartford, CT

#11 Aug 19, 2008
This is a good idea. He's going to make a million.
S A T A N

New Milford, CT

#12 Aug 22, 2008
mayo420 wrote:
Or, ready for this, how about brown tank deoderizer tablets? For those people who may not wish to indulge in critical admiration of their handiwork.
i dont think such people exist.
just candid

AOL

#13 Aug 22, 2008
I don't know anything about inventions but I wish builders put the exaust fan intake down under the toilet bowl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pelham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Too many Mexicans in the Bronx (Jul '11) Wed John 56
News Two Found Dead In Yonkers Convenience Store Tie... Jun 20 Laira6311 1
bell ans chemical companyc (Nov '08) Jun 19 DeanBlasco 11
DISCO FK 174 Audubon (Jul '11) Jun 19 real wash heights 198
News 3 Charged With Raping 13-Year-Old-Girl At School (Mar '07) Jun 19 dark voice alley cat 137
News Police Raid Nyack Spa, 3 Woman Accused Of Prost... (Jun '11) Jun 15 Chris Christmas R... 14
Wake up our Food and Water is being poisoned!!! Jun 15 ami zing 2

Pelham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pelham Mortgages