Wheres the pool?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 24, 2011
Someone said theres a pool at a legion in the area open to the public or for parties. Where is it? Another person on here said the big spring pool in camilla? I haent heard of either. Thanks!
Kate

Albany, GA

#2 Jul 25, 2011
There is the Camilla Legion Pool, it is a very old pool. It has several diving boards, big pool and baby pool, super slide, concession stand, also has a changing area. It is on Legion Drive in Camilla. It's $3 per person to swim. I rented it last year for a birthday party and it was $150 to rent. Pelham used to have a legion pool as well but it was closed years ago.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 27, 2011
Thanks!
Kate wrote:
There is the Camilla Legion Pool, it is a very old pool. It has several diving boards, big pool and baby pool, super slide, concession stand, also has a changing area. It is on Legion Drive in Camilla. It's $3 per person to swim. I rented it last year for a birthday party and it was $150 to rent. Pelham used to have a legion pool as well but it was closed years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pelham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rep. Lewis Jan 14 Jim 1
Looking for spiritual healer in Camilla or surr... Nov '16 Beth Cox 1
Good old Oct '16 Gordon 1
Chis Christe (Mar '16) Aug '16 Bonnie 2
Mitchell County Animal Rescue Jul '16 Anonymous 1
Consulting engineer (Jun '16) Jun '16 Anonymous 1
Sunshine Law (Jun '16) Jun '16 Curious 1

Pelham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance