Pelahatchie Student Australia Bound

Pelahatchie Student Australia Bound

There are 2 comments on the The Scott County Times story from Jun 7, 2006, titled Pelahatchie Student Australia Bound. In it, The Scott County Times reports that:

Sixth grader Megan Goss is looking forward to spending part of her summer 'down under.' Goss, 11, was nominated and accepted to travel to Australia June 16 with the People to People Student Ambassador program.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Scott County Times.

Megan Goss

AOL

#1 Sep 6, 2006
I'm Megan Goss and I'm just writing to say that I had an awesome time in the "Land Down Under"!!!!!
Audresha Ragsdale

Tupelo, MS

#2 Feb 8, 2007
OMG Megan TOU ARE ON THE INTERNET AND NOW YOU ARE A STAR. CAN I HAVE UR AUTOGRAPH BECAUSE IM A DUKE T.I.P BUT ITS NOT BETTER THAN GOIUNG TO Australia "THE LAND DOWN UNDER" i MEAN THE LAND DOWN UNDER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pelahatchie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grey daniels ford shady (Mar '07) Apr '15 angiejt 20
Bogus police chief (Jan '14) Nov '14 Been there done that 2
News Comcast awarding scholarships to 14 Mississippi... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Who Cares 1
Stephanie Coker (Oct '07) Apr '14 your mom 20
Haven wade and Courtney Harrell (Jan '14) Jan '14 theblueman 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Mississipp... (Oct '10) Aug '13 joey 27
renfrow (May '12) May '12 nunya 1
More from around the web

Pelahatchie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Pelahatchie Mortgages