Pearl hit hardest by severe weather

Pearl hit hardest by severe weather

There are 2 comments on the The Clarion-Ledger story from Feb 14, 2008, titled Pearl hit hardest by severe weather. In it, The Clarion-Ledger reports that:

“Looks like Pearl was the hardest hit”

Much of the storm damage in Rankin County on Tuesday was caused by two tornadoes with winds near 100 mph, officials confirmed Wednesday. via The Clarion-Ledger

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clarion-Ledger.

Thomas

Jackson, MS

#1 Feb 15, 2008
Did anyone notice the damage we had in Pelahatchie from the storm. Roofs blown off, trees uprooted, trees on houses in the Barefoot area. Also no electricity until late Thursday night.

“Can you say? DEE-DEE!!”

Since: Jun 08

Mississippi

#2 Jun 11, 2008
yup I did. I was driving thru it, but I see they said nothing about Jackson and they got hit hard also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pelahatchie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Be Careful Oct 24 Warning 1
Judges and attorneys curupt Aug '17 Jlow 1
News Rheta Grimsley Johnson: Kat and Mahalia and Bli... (Apr '17) Apr '17 new ideas 3
News Tupelo to have presence on Tax Appeals Board (Aug '16) Aug '16 Just what we need 2
looking for person that used mulkey lane as us... (May '16) May '16 LOOKING FOR MULKE... 1
Bogus police chief (Jan '14) Nov '14 Been there done that 2
News Comcast awarding scholarships to 14 Mississippi... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Who Cares 1

Pelahatchie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pelahatchie Mortgages