Activists Call on Ball to Honor Redistricting Pledge

May 14, 2011 Full story: Patch.com

Activist groups unite in Peekskill to urge Republican State Sen. Greg Ball to honor his promise to pass Independent Redistricting Reform.

Read more
American - 3rd generation

Brooklyn, NY

#1 May 19, 2011
Who exactly is going to benefit from the redistricting? Is it the flood of ILLEGAL ALIENS in Peekskill? These people need to be hunted down and thrown out of this country, they are nothing more than common criminals. What other laws are they going to decide to ingnore in the future? What are their children learning from this (It sure is not the American Way, let alone English!)? Every other nationality that came here learned the language, are these people to stupid or to lazy or both?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peekskill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Blog, 52 hits already..thanks Mike Martone ... 1 hr Cadillac blues 2
Jobs in Ossining 2 hr Rico Suave 1
News Northern Westchester, Putnam students earn acad... (Feb '14) 3 hr George W 2
News Omar Herrera Enters Race For Ossining Village T... (Feb '14) 4 hr don H 3
Review: Carolyn V Minter Law Offices (Jun '09) 4 hr Ron J 10
News Smith Leaves Miller School for Ossining Distric... (Jun '14) 5 hr Carole K 2
Hey Martones, i just sold another car, what hav... 5 hr notgood 1
Peekskill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Peekskill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]