St. Joseph's in Peekskill, NY 2011

St. Joseph's in Peekskill, NY 2011

Posted in the Peekskill Forum

Benjamin Mathews

Jacksonville, FL

#1 May 29, 2012
I was a resident of Saint Joseph's Home from 1942 to 1949. I owe my drive for education to the wonderful nuns who took care of me and my sister. I'm a CPA with a Master's Degree in Accounting.
While at Saint Joseph's, I was a member of the Boy's Choir and and Altar Boy. I remember Father Best, and Sister Rose Agnes.

Ben Mathews
Jacksonville, FL
shirley

Chino, CA

#2 Jun 30, 2014
full address
Jean Misuraca Mizzy

New York, NY

#3 Jan 1, 2015
My name is Jean Misuraca I was called Mizzy as a nick name. I attended St joseph in the early 1940-48. I attended with my brothers Joseph Misuraca and Salvatore Misuraca. I thank my father Michael Misuraca, and the sisters of St Joseph. Sister Gabriel, sister Edwards, sister Mary Ellen, sister Virgil . It was a very important part of my life. I have wonderful memories of my years there.
Elydia Del Tio

Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 23, 2015
Jean Misuraca Mizzy wrote:
My name is Jean Misuraca I was called Mizzy as a nick name. I attended St joseph in the early 1940-48. I attended with my brothers Joseph Misuraca and Salvatore Misuraca. I thank my father Michael Misuraca, and the sisters of St Joseph. Sister Gabriel, sister Edwards, sister Mary Ellen, sister Virgil . It was a very important part of my life. I have wonderful memories of my years there.
Hello Mizzy. This is Elydia Deltio,
So glad so to recognize a name from Saint Josephs.
Gof Bless you and i hope for a reply.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peekskill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Reasonable Locksmithing (Dec '10) Sun George T 23
Reasonable Locksmithing (Dec '13) Sun Mike B 14
Yorktown Heights Music Selection (Aug '12) Jan 19 Musikologist 17
News Rockland first in New York in child support enf... (Sep '07) Jan 17 No one 38
Camp Oneg (Aug '07) Dec 31 susan 35
The old A&P/Food Emporium Yorktown Heights (Jun '11) Dec '17 Glory days 18
News Putnam Valley music teacher accused of sexually... (Sep '07) Nov '17 Realist 11

Peekskill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peekskill Mortgages