anyone know anything about a michael ...

anyone know anything about a michael butler what's this guy like?

Posted in the Peebles Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
AMANDA

United States

#1 Oct 6, 2010
just wondering what he is like? before i get interested in him.
sadie jane

Springfield, OH

#2 Oct 6, 2010
go for it i hear he is a nice guy
jennifer

United States

#3 Oct 7, 2010
lmao whats so nice about him? he's a loserrrrr ! everone knows this guy i'd look alse where if i were you .
jazzhands

United States

#4 Oct 7, 2010
If your this paranoid about him then you should be on guard. How did you meet him?
jennifers friend

United States

#5 Oct 8, 2010
woulden you like too know ? i knowen him in seaman and yes i know him well. Amanda you would be better to stay away from him. i knew a few women he used and they were decent thats all im going to say you'll see how this guy is on your own dont give him anything ask his family about him.
what

Grand Prairie, TX

#6 Oct 8, 2010
Never heard of him?
kathy

United States

#7 Oct 21, 2010
hear hes lookin for his old g/f from bluecreek ohio back.
lou

United States

#8 Apr 20, 2012
that girl from bluecreek woulden't wipe him on the crack of her ass .she moved on to better . hes a loser that will never be much .
pit owner

Maryland Heights, MO

#9 Apr 21, 2012
Which one are you talking about? Is he 19 and from clay high school?
lou

United States

#10 Apr 21, 2012
no this one is a skinny greyhaired guy really boney lives in the apartments on steamfrance road .
WOW

Carroll, OH

#11 Apr 21, 2012
He lives in the apartments across from Shady Meadow apartments on Nixon Street. I think there called Rosewood or something like that.
candice

West Union, OH

#13 Apr 24, 2012
hey wow dont you live right beside him ?
CrAzY

Carroll, OH

#14 Apr 24, 2012
You dnt have 2 live beside him 2 kno the crap he is doin I am young and I kno ppl that deal wit him He is nasty and gives me the creeps
joy

United States

#15 May 12, 2012
it's good to know that people see's him for what he really is and like. i belive crazy he is nasty and creepy just watch around him he's not trustworthy at all .
sami

Frankfort, OH

#16 May 24, 2012
crazy your right he is nasty always watching teenages and peeping in peoples windows. he acts funny and i sure wouldent trust him . even my friends say they dont trust him they say he is creepy.
someone

Bethel, OH

#17 Jun 4, 2012
you wanna know about him ? hes dirty and nasty and he uses people even his own family . try's to make his self look like he is something but the truth is he'll never be much cause hes lazy as hell.
and loves to put his own family down just to make him look better and he sure as hell dont know what no means. or he just plays like a dumass.

Since: Jun 12

Cleves, OH

#18 Jun 4, 2012
DRUG DEALER. comes across as a very nice, kind, helpful person. But he has a prison record of serving 7 years for being caught with half a duffle bag of marijauna. he isnt a 'creep'. He will come behave OVERYLY nice. and I personally wish he would move to another country. As far from the young people in this community as he can get. bad news.
wonderer

United States

#19 Jun 8, 2012
i just wonder why these low houseing say there checking people's backgrounds out. yet! there leting drug abuser's in them and people sacking up in them when there is really people out here clean and really looking for houses that do need help .i know some that dont need hud yet they get it easy.
it's just like getting this gov.money because you are a druggie or act like your unstable these people know how its done to get it. they make it easy for them. open your eyes people at look around .
shay

United States

#20 Jun 18, 2012
its awful they let people like them in these apartments i think if they can buy pills and stuff they can pay there own rent . and i thought they did background checks. they must have changed the rules or something.
knowhim

Delaware, OH

#21 Jul 9, 2012
a druggie and a snitch I know someone he wore a wire on..DONT TRUST HIM.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peebles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your theory on Piketon murders of 8 (May '16) 19 min Stipe Miocic 80,369
News COMMENTARY: Sick Nuke Worker Demands Toxic Comp... 33 min Pip Rademaker 15
What about a PSYCHIC? (May '16) 2 hr tundragal 103
Proud Pike Part 2 2 hr Whynot100 2,350
Will Farley 2 hr Barry 1
RachelTruett. VERY INTERESTING!!!!!! 2 hr Hillbilly 604
moore meadows (Jan '10) 2 hr JeffTisdale 67

Peebles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance