Illegal Grade Fixing At Peebles Eleme...

Illegal Grade Fixing At Peebles Elementary

Posted in the Peebles Forum

Denice

Vandalia, OH

#1 Sep 10, 2012
Last year I know of at least one child who repeatedly recieved D's and F's in every class. Not only that but most of this students class work and home work assignments were not turned in or completed. In fact, the child never brought school work home to complete or study. The parents were shocked to see that their child recieved a C in every class. If this is happening to your child or a child you know, I would recommend contacting the State Board of Education.
Denice

Vandalia, OH

#2 Sep 10, 2012
The child recieved a C in every class on the final grade card for last year.
user

United States

#3 Sep 14, 2012
I would recommend teaching you're kid how to be a good student. Also to not think the teacher is fixing you're kids grades, instead of the real fact...you're kid is stupid. This is what's wrong with kids now days parents setting bad examples.
WTF

Wilmington, OH

#4 Sep 14, 2012
You can thank the No Child Left Behind act for that. Its next to impossible to fail kids anymore. And even if you do, the parents go in and bitch, and they pass the kid anyways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peebles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Adams county have a kkk chapter? 6 hr USA-1 2
John Crum? 21 hr Citizen 10
robbie Williams (Jul '13) Sat Vicky 2
William aka Billy Passmore (Jul '15) Sat Clb 3
William Passmore (Feb '13) Sat Clb 10
john passmore (Oct '15) Sat Vicky 3
support the rebel/confederate flag ! Fri Fed up 1

Peebles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance