First Prev
of 2
Next Last
realfriend

Aberdeen, OH

#21 Jul 3, 2012
james it is possible, because i was a good friend to him done alot for him and never ask for anything from him. and all he could do is treat me like shit all that time. i was alway's there when he needed me where was his other friends? i swear i dont know why i even cared about him when he only treated me like a peace of dirt never again will he do that to me . & for everybody that warned me about him i'm sorry i never listened .
jazzy

Commiskey, IN

#22 Jul 20, 2012
this guy should be ashamed of how he treats people and acts around people when there are good people out here trying to help him.
mary

Aberdeen, OH

#23 Aug 14, 2012
there was some talk around the apartments and around town that this guy was caught messing with a old guys g/f nextdoor and the other apartments across the street and that he mite have something wrong with him he looks like he could have aids.
wow

Athens, OH

#24 Aug 15, 2012
I have only heard of him messing with men and letting teenagers in his apartment.
browneyes

Manchester, OH

#25 Sep 8, 2012
he is not what he seem' too be he is nasty .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peebles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
captains burns dosses are fake whimps so is Nat... (Dec '13) 2 hr lol oh wow 10
Avoiding Hillsboro 5 hr HSBC 12
People who talk about people being on welfare. (Mar '12) 17 hr The judge 79
Ashlee bear is missing 18 hr Excuse Me 3
Michael Campbell 18 hr Sherry 2
Trick or treat 19 hr jeff 2
clyde napier III (Jul '13) 19 hr nobody fn cares 17
Peebles Dating
Find my Match

Peebles Jobs