micheal bulter
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lowlife

United States

#1 May 29, 2010
you are someday goinga be treated the way you treat other's you'll answer to god for it! you made me look bad but god see you hideing your habbity ways. you cant hide in church and come out asinning . all you do is lie and cover up more lies.
shelly

United States

#2 Jun 22, 2010
this guy is sick in the head and a prev.
jenn

AOL

#3 Sep 20, 2010
if this guy is the mike that use to live at the shetter in bc he isen't much to talk about or be with i gotta agree with what the talk is about him he dose use people and there not lieing he takes everything he can get and steal's what he can't .i belive he did steal from the shelter and is a druggie .
bbw

United States

#4 Jun 2, 2011
he use to take money from the yardsale and keep it to buy pills and run on now hes going around lieing about the shelter to make them look bad saying anything he can to get people to turn away from it after they did help him. this man is a lier and uses people i've read it and heard it out of other people's mouth to beware of him hes a loser and user.
shady

Dayton, OH

#5 Jun 2, 2011
Is this Mike that lives at the Apartments gray hair and skinny?
jjj

United States

#6 Jun 6, 2011
i belive it is !!!!!!!!!
shadowrider

United States

#7 Jun 17, 2011
i belive there taking about a michael butler from rosewood apts. sounds like him he started alot of trouble and was messing around with married women so man watch your women and wives around him you wont have them he'll break up your homes.
shadowrider1

United States

#8 Jun 19, 2011
i pretty much know this guy from around here in peebles your right about that he'll steal your coat right off your back and mess with your women he's nothing but a lowlife looking for a handout there were people talking about him around bluecreek that really knew him well,heard he was one of them that was breakin into houses from a woman that lived around there but she wasent the only one saying that .
loveguys

Lynchburg, OH

#9 Mar 14, 2012
I heard he is bi does anyone for sure?
abc

United States

#10 Apr 4, 2012
he could be he is pretty pretty nasty! and acts like hes a king or something.
my lady

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Apr 22, 2012
yeah mike set met me up he had a detective set in his home while tryin to make a deal with me we all no he wears a wire to he is a window peeper and will rob u blind if u dont watch him they dont call him peeper for nothing mike dont have the balls to meet up with who he talks bout. so all i got to say is watch ur back people
WOW

Delaware, OH

#12 Apr 23, 2012
I also heard he has set like 3 or 4 people up. I know he likes to take young teens in his apartment too!
tya

West Union, OH

#13 Apr 24, 2012
mike is a druggie his self so why would he set you up?

Since: Apr 12

Cleves, OH

#14 Apr 24, 2012
why do druggies set people up? 2 words -'state's evidence'. keeps em out of jail or shortens their sentence. plus, how are you going lure a fish to the hook to snag em out of the water? cotton candy? no - drugs...thats the bait. if someone didnt convince you they were a drug user, you wouldnt eventually end going down for something big. an informant is gonna gain your trust and then when you are sitting in court, they will play ALL of it. Good luck everybody. best advice, dont use drugs at all, and dont trust ANYONE, ever.
jazzyhands

United States

#15 Apr 25, 2012
he dont have to convince because he is everybody knows that around here and like its been said he covers his self well . there is alot of stuff going on in that apartment. the manger or two keep a eye on it and the one beside it there both sell'ers and druggies.

Since: Apr 12

Cleves, OH

#16 Apr 25, 2012
omg. I havent lived in this area very long. I moved to the country to get away from this nonsense and keep my kids out of that kind of environment. tennis shoes thrown over power lines. I wanted cows and cornfields & 4-wheeling for my kids. no more drugs in their faces. its almost as bad out there. never dreamed it was like this.
realfriend

United States

#17 Jun 25, 2012
i knew michael for almost 5 years now and he is not a druggie. the people he hangs's around make him look bad i just wish he'd relize that. michael is a good person he mite seem wired to some but he's been through alot his self . and i can say this there are people out there that just like's to hurt people and run there name down for reason's unknown just to be doing it. i know michael know's who this is so i dont have to put my name up . i'm just saying i no people make up stuff on him that an't true just to hurt him. someday he'll learn who his real friend's are there the one's that dont treat him like dirt behind his back. he is a really good guy judge for your self because people lie so much on other's just for fun& spite.
summer

United States

#18 Jun 26, 2012
realfriend your so right about that people do that to other people all the time. i see him around here in peebles and never saw anything wrong with him at all you must be a real friend to come to his restcue i for one hope he knows what a real friend he has in you.
realfriend

United States

#19 Jun 26, 2012
you would think bad about him your one of the main liers.
james

West Union, OH

#20 Jun 28, 2012
lady its possible that you dont no this guy as much as you'd like to belive. stand back and you will discover alot you dont no.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peebles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your theory on Piketon murders of 8 6 min Paul 56,618
herion addicts (Feb '13) 1 hr Stipe Miocic 53
Cindy Abbott 3 hr Liketoknow 1
thieves in peebles (Mar '10) 3 hr Someonewhoknows 22
News Blanton rape, kidnapping trial continues at cou... Sat JustMe 71
Old Timers Day in Peebles Fri HailtotheQueen 16
Jerrin Purdue (Mar '15) Sep 22 chow 15

Peebles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance