does anyone know chris miller

does anyone know chris miller

Posted in the Peebles Forum

whoever

Vandalia, OH

#1 Dec 15, 2009
does any one know chris? i've been away for awhile and was trying to find out about some of my old friends.
may be able to help

Miamisburg, OH

#2 Dec 16, 2009
it depends on which one you are talking about?
whoever

Vandalia, OH

#3 Dec 17, 2009
i only know of one. he had blond hair, blue eyes. He went to ohio university. He should be 37 and his birthday is Jan. 13. Are we talking about the same one? Let me know. Thanks!!!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#4 Dec 17, 2009
Where's he from? I know 2 Chris Millers
may be able to help

Miamisburg, OH

#5 Dec 17, 2009
i'm sorry, the one that i know was in the marines and i don't believe that he went to ou. good luck in your search!
whoever

Vandalia, OH

#6 Dec 18, 2009
he was from peebles. thats where he graduated from. he moved though and thats how i lost contact with him, but i'd heard he was back in the area now, but don't know if that is true or not. he also had a brother named dewayne i think and a sister named sara- that is if my memory serves me correct.
Elin C

Miamisburg, OH

#8 Dec 27, 2009
chris moved from the area several years back. so did his family, some out of state. The other c.miller went into the military back in the late nineties.
countryboy

Waterloo, Canada

#10 Jan 7, 2010
Chris lives around peebles with his girlfriend of about 8 years.
He is an occup. Therapist... Good luck
whoever

Vandalia, OH

#12 Jan 19, 2010
the chris i remember probably won't ever get married. but that doesn't mean he don't love his girlfriend. its just the way he is or was anyway. and his girlfriend should've known this from the begining.
Spotter

Van Wert, OH

#13 Dec 19, 2010
I'm his sister Sarah. He's living in Peebles with his girlfriend and he's a physical therapist.
Spotter

Dallas, TX

#15 Dec 20, 2010
It has been a long time! Dad's doing good. If you wanna talk, you can look me up on facebook.:)
Joes friend

Dayton, OH

#17 Dec 28, 2010
Hey Sara, I haven't heard anything about you, you dad or family for that matter, in a while. I think the last time I saw you was when you dad moved in with Gail and me and Joe came out to camp on the ridge. You and your step sisters were watching Pocohontas. You should remember who this is, you guys kept callin me that all night, well till we went to the ridge..Anyway, glad to see you and your dad are doing good. I don't talk to Joe much anymore, but I have a place down in blue creek I go on the weekends. I was there hunting and I got bored at the cabin, so I got on topix to see what the local folks are up to and came across this post and the name looked familiar.
Take care and tell your dad I said Hi! Maybe I'll stop out sometime. He still livin where the pond is near Serpent Mound?
G.G.
Spotter

Van Wert, OH

#18 Dec 29, 2010
I'm married and have a 7 year old.
Hahahaha. Pocahontas! Of course. LOL. How have you been? Everyone is doing good. Dad still lives out there, and everyone is doing good.:)
curious

Hillsboro, OH

#19 Nov 18, 2014
Does this Chris still have His girlfriend of 8 yrs?
Jamie

Logan, OH

#20 Mar 28, 2018
Spotter wrote:
I'm his sister Sarah. He's living in Peebles with his girlfriend and he's a physical therapist.
How can I get a hold of Chris? He done some therapy for my father-in-law and his wife will need therapy now. He does an alsome job and really nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peebles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve cluxton 8 hr Coulddobetter 2
Rachael Dawn Fisher 13 hr Mahnchestah 4
what happend to the johnsons that used to live... (Sep '10) Sun Fuzzy 22
king elvis Sun Lollol 2
shirley potts (Jun '11) May 18 EyeKnow 25
Olivia Chambers Yost (Oct '17) May 18 Sad 22
the mayor of peebles (Jul '12) May 18 Stephanie 4

Peebles Jobs

Personal Finance

Peebles Mortgages