i heard something new about a guy cal...

i heard something new about a guy called michael wilburn

Posted in the Peebles Forum

adrenaline

West Union, OH

#1 Sep 1, 2010
i went threw all of these forums and i went threw town and all i seem to hear is that this mike wilburn guy likes to lie and swindle and make up shit like his dad robert jones or what the town calls this guy worm bob lol thats rediculious
tina wilburn

Minford, OH

#2 Sep 1, 2010
adrenaline wrote:
i went threw all of these forums and i went threw town and all i seem to hear is that this mike wilburn guy likes to lie and swindle and make up shit like his dad robert jones or what the town calls this guy worm bob lol thats rediculious
well for one thing,you did'nt hear a dam thing on these furums about michael [mike as you call him] and stupid you did'nt go threw town and all you heard was him lieing and swindleing people ,[stupid ] or should i say mike .that is bullshit that you are talking about him like that when he towed your van from lucasville, he was taking a chance tearing his transmission out of his truck ,was you going to pay for another transmission.[hell no you wasn't .and did you pay for his gas looking around for a part for your van hell no you did'nt .and another thing stupid he does'nt live in peebles.and he has'nt since he was [ 5 months old ] nobody in peebles knows him .except family.and you. you worthless piece of sh.t. and if you have a problem with robert jone's go to him.and keep your mouth off of michael.he just tried to help you and that's the thank's he gets. do'nt worry about michael helping you anymore. find another jacka.s
nancy

Minford, OH

#3 Sep 1, 2010
who is this loud mouth adrenaline, that's lieing on michael,sound's like they are a lieing trouble maker. for one thing michael does not live in peebles. and this is the first and only topix forum about him. so that right their should tell you who is a lieing trouble maker.so now you can go home to mommy,and lie and cry to mommy.like you always do.grow up,you suppose to be a man ,and i think that it is time for you to act like one.don't you.[ LAY OFF OF MICHAEL ] bye...bye for now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peebles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your theory on Piketon murders of 8 (May '16) 39 min Rose 167,149
pike county, ohio obituary 57 min Concerned 1
Chazz farmer Thu Drooling 3
Hunter Conaway Sep 20 Sexy35 2
Stephanie McCain (Feb '12) Sep 19 Anonymous 7
Chicks to pay for play in Peebles Sep 19 Remy 3
Rude People Sep 19 Diabeetus 2

Peebles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance