Old dudes that sit in front of White ...

Old dudes that sit in front of White Star!

Posted in the Peebles Forum

Interested

Cleves, OH

#1 Aug 8, 2012
Who are the old dudes that sit in front of White Star on the bench and talk about everyone!
morrison

Cleves, OH

#2 Aug 8, 2012
one is a fat old doughnut eating ex cop
WOW

Cleves, OH

#3 Aug 8, 2012
yea the ex cop thinks he knows everyone and everything about what goes on in that lil screwed up town. and all he does is listen to gossip which is all it is and then they all sit around and talk shit about everyone in the town. But that is the way that town is if u have the name u r in the game so call. I am actually surprised they do not name WHITE STAR after them gossipers! Maybe White Star needs to think about that they may get more business that way by letting it get around that that is the all around gossiping resturaunt in town. Because that seems to be the resturaunt that people go to to listen to the "town gossip"
rocky

Cleves, OH

#4 Aug 8, 2012
yae the ex cop is larry Mcfarland's gay boy friend
blondie

Plymouth, MI

#5 Aug 9, 2012
i am not sure who they are but i see them up there every day, i guess since their wives are at the beauty shop gossiping they have to get their gossip going as well adams county will never change. if people worked as hard as they ran their mouthes, there probably wouldn't be so many living on welfare around here!
morrison

Cleves, OH

#6 Aug 10, 2012
my uncle should have shot that bastard in the head thay all need to get a life and then take it
walking tall
#7 Aug 10, 2012
morrison wrote:
my uncle should have shot that bastard in the head thay all need to get a life and then take it
What people in all of Adams county need to get both rich poor middle class is a good heart changing dose of compassion for their fellow human beings
romor mill

United States

#8 Aug 23, 2012
A group of gossipers with nothing better to do than propagate lies, rumors, and innuendo to distract themselves from thier own problems and skeletons in their closets. Worse yet, this mill is likely funded by our tax dollars via social security disability and retirement. Instead of talking about people, these folks shouldwith try talking to people. Maybe then they will be better able to understand them or even lend a helping hand to their fellow man. This is how healthy communities function, what has happened to this one???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peebles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nicole Ogden 14 hr Bill 1
Beth Smart and Chris Lute 18 hr FB Friend 9
Motive for the murders Fri Mountain Momma79 19
Bobby Storer Fri hmm 2
Rock Quarry (Aug '11) Fri peeblescliffs 14
any women want sex in peebles? (Sep '11) Aug 25 Babylonian 59
Where can I buy a money order in Peebles? Aug 25 Babylonian 3

Peebles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance