Troy, OH

#2 Jul 27, 2012
He is a dead beat dad

Columbus, OH

#3 Aug 1, 2012
He doesnt even have a kid. Never has.

Columbus, OH

#4 Aug 1, 2012
On this pos? Lol let be serious I dont have ne kids n piece of shit hmmm how im I a piece of shit if im that big of a problem in your life we can talk it out in PERSON:)
Nikki Mitchell

Van Wert, OH

#5 Aug 20, 2012
You do have kids cause i am ur f***** daughter and you never paid a dime of support my mom took care of me my hole life now you want to talk about ths in person. So you want me to post my birth cert. wit your name as my father. Yes i was adopted at age 7 but that was so i would have a better life then what you would give me cause you are a piece of S***.

Orange, VA

#6 Aug 20, 2012
he has 2 other besides her also

United States

#7 Aug 21, 2012
So you must be talkin about DennisMeyers SR.... Mm. Duh. Well it was little Dennis yall were talkin bout. He's to old to be gettin on Topix in a town he's not lived in in forever. Maybe you should find a GrownUp way to get in contact with him. Or maybe you shouldnt at all if you're going to act like that. Noone said AnyThing bout Wanting to talk to you in person Anyway. I kno who my dad is and dnt have 1 either. Hes in Prison right now, for Real child support evasion. Get over it.
Nikki Mitchell

Van Wert, OH

#8 Aug 26, 2012
No i am not talking about SR i am talking about dennis myes who has been in georga for years and it would b best if he stays there

United States

#9 Aug 27, 2012
Well, then we're not on about the same ones. The older Dennis, who Is old enough to be a father to someone your age, lives in Dayton. & his 25yr old son lives in Peebles. Don't know anything about any 'Georgia'. Must be quite a few Dennis Meyers' out there. Sorry that part of your life sucks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peebles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drew the Kiddie Fiddler 33 min Sic Semper Tyranus 1
Shannon Edwards (Aug '16) 2 hr Grammar Police 30
Beware of Mary Jones 3 hr Sucker 1
John spratt and Danielle Richards Fri Just so you know 4
Jonathan Dailey Fri Bertha 1
John Crum? (Aug '17) Mar 13 U R nosey 24
Adrienne white Mar 13 Young dumb broke 5

Peebles Jobs

Personal Finance

Peebles Mortgages