Worst local villains for real

Posted in the Peebles Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Observer

West Union, OH

#1 Jan 22, 2012
Just noticed another thread seeking votes for the worst movie villain and thought it would be more fun to vote on the worst local villains in Peebles. Not limited to the current crop of druggies, perverts, and thieves, so feel free to go back in time a few years to pick your historically favorite local hoodlum(s).
best guess

West Union, OH

#2 Jan 23, 2012
the old timers around town would probably vote ralph pertuset as having the most successful long term criminal career.
shelly

Hamersville, OH

#3 Jan 24, 2012
von foster jimmy davis terry boldman donnie king danny hoop dean hoop and thats a few and there still dealing after all these years and old granny k matthews 5 th ave u can find her need a buzz go to the candy shop and that would be your candy shop
shelly

Hamersville, OH

#4 Jan 24, 2012
take me to the candy shop von foster got what u need how can a trucker be on drugs there going kill sum one
Casablanca

Englewood, OH

#5 Jan 24, 2012
I do believe it's spelled Vaughn! You obviously don't know him if you can't even spell his name right. Also if you knew him he is perscribed medication, so why you haten.
home boy

West Union, OH

#7 Jan 24, 2012
How about the thompson boys? There is a good mix of criminal talent and stupidity.
Old timer

West Union, OH

#8 Jan 25, 2012
shelly wrote:
von foster jimmy davis terry boldman donnie king danny hoop dean hoop and thats a few and there still dealing after all these years and old granny k matthews 5 th ave u can find her need a buzz go to the candy shop and that would be your candy shop
These people are just penny ante pill popping dope smoking idiots and would not even have been criminals 50-60 years ago, before they ever made what they are doing illegal. A real bad ass would be someone like Neil Whitley, a mean SOB who shot and killed a man for just being in the wrong place at the wrong time. The sleazy Pertuset, already mentioned, also shot and wounded a man(an unarmed man), but because he was scared shitless, not because he was a bad ass. Pertuset had several buddies with a long history of theft, Burglary, and god only knows what else. The old timers had a little more class compared to the morons that make up todays criminal element of druggies and perverts.
Duh

West Union, OH

#10 Jan 27, 2012
After not checking in for a while, it's a real disappointmnt to see so little response in such a target rich environment. Not just this thread...all of the good gossip stuff has disappeared....Where have all the troublemakers gone?...Where is haha when we really need him?....:o)
nightrider

United States

#11 Jan 27, 2012
has everyone forgot the step rothers, bill and ernie, and small time hustler wilber johnson, thats just a few from the past.
Duh

West Union, OH

#12 Jan 28, 2012
Yup..forgot about the Steppe boys. Bill was a genuine badass but he did most of his thieving around Dayton, and Ernie was a wannabe badass but had to ride Bill's shirt tail to stay above ground. My fondest memory of Ernie was watching him strongarm a bunch of school kids in the restaurant one night, to get enough gas money to go home with some skank he had lined up. Bill made a point to stay away from Peebles after Jim Branham shot a couple of holes in him and he had to run for his life to keep Branham from finishing the job.
The list gets better. Keep 'em coming.
Yup

West Union, OH

#13 Jan 31, 2012
Ralph Pertuset was definitely the most sneaky and probably the most successful and profitable. Bill steppe the toughest. Whitley the craziest. Wilbur never fooled anyone but managed to stay out of jail and steal profitably enough to drive a corvette. these old timers made a living off their criminal activity while the current bunch of druggies and petty thieves seem to be just a bunch of ignorant idiots. Do any of the latest bunch of yahoos have enough brains to profit and live well off their drug dealings and thieving?
the judge

United States

#14 Feb 1, 2012
Town council?
Duh

West Union, OH

#15 Feb 2, 2012
the judge wrote:
Town council?
Nah...nothing there but widespread incompetence. Ignorance in action is a frightening thing to watch but not (usually) a crime.
Joker

Chicago, IL

#16 Feb 24, 2012
Stevie handgun Hanson Tom reed Pete fusion noble myers Chad Anderson bob malcom excop sunny. D K I love all of u wilk wilk
huh

Wilmington, OH

#17 Feb 28, 2012
Joker wrote:
Stevie handgun Hanson Tom reed Pete fusion noble myers Chad Anderson bob malcom excop sunny. D K I love all of u wilk wilk
who is DK?
By Stander

Georgetown, OH

#18 Feb 28, 2012
What about the mason family? I was not born here but my mother and her parents was and so on. they say that Adams county was a good nice safe place to be and 95% of the ppl was all nice church ppl. But when i ask about bad ppl like say jessie james kind of ppl they say there might of been those kind to travel threw here but to live here only ppl they herd of was mason family and they was not badass just ritch in there time and would pertect there family and there properties.The spair's family own's the old Counterfit house in manchester and there was ppl who worked there freeing and helping ppl from other countries to get out out slavery and such noone knows them ppl and they made fake money to get by on it was busted years ago the owner got away underground and a nother mad shot to death by police and it was closed down a long time then reopened as a historic site and visitors would go out and see the place. Now it is falling apart and the underground tunnel has caved in i have seen the place there is still fake money laying on a shelve.But that's all i have ever herd or seen but now today is a nother story.
Joker

United States

#19 Mar 5, 2012
DK is Donny King
the old gang

Fairfield, OH

#20 Mar 5, 2012
Wel..l lets see u said Wilber Johnson he was a cool dude...never charged you are right always a corvette.What about all his Lincolns.Did you know he drawed a union check from,John R Jurgenson construction company.He drawed top pay so how does a man get this if he never worked???.Also all u why don`t you ask RD Hopkins.If u have the guts.LMAO
lets remember this one

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Mar 8, 2012
The one man u never mention from the old gang is the one and only.Rd HOSPKINS.He was a bad dude still is.RD don`t live like Ralph,he could but he chose to set and let u all talk.He could buy Ralph but he leaves no paper trail.Very smart man.This guy gets my vote.One cool and mean dude.Plus rich.
Tuesday

United States

#22 Mar 20, 2012
Casablanca wrote:
I do believe it's spelled Vaughn! You obviously don't know him if you can't even spell his name right. Also if you knew him he is perscribed medication, so why you haten.
Who gives a sh*t who are you the grammar nazi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peebles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bub Conaway (Jan '14) 7 hr 360Junkman 23
Jerrin Purdue 7 hr 360Junkman 3
Marlana Hodson 7 hr 360Junkman 6
by his hands peebles church of christ (Sep '14) Sun Boa 4
Debate: Gay Marriage - Peebles, OH (Aug '10) Sat GospelTruf 75
cuties Mar 27 passersby 1
Easter egg hunt Mar 27 sally 1

Fire Warning for Adams County was issued at March 31 at 12:56PM EDT

Peebles Dating
Find my Match