Next Last
brandi

United States

#1 Oct 9, 2010
is she still dating russell
Lora

United States

#3 Oct 9, 2010
Justine was never a slut in skool. I went to the ovctc with her..in the same class and she was never like that! Justine was a good girl back then but havent talked to her since skool!
Just saying

Maysville, KY

#4 Oct 10, 2010
She is very happy has alittle girl and is engaged to a guy from Seaman and she never was Sl^t so get on with your life danelle
chasity

United States

#5 Oct 10, 2010
Yeah Justine is the furthest thing from a sl*t she's a very good friend of mine and practically family to me. She's a very good person! People need to stop being jealous of her!
sandi

United States

#6 Oct 11, 2010
umm...russell..not now but she almost broke up a marriage.

so why hasn't he married the skank? how long will he keep the engagement on? sounds like he has cold feet. maybe he is having 2nd thought..lmao
Chasity

United States

#7 Oct 11, 2010
First of all, she never had anything to do with Russell, he's the skank that tries crap and when he gets turned down he makes up some lame story! Second of all her and Ben are not married yet because Justine is finishing school and working (unlike most low life's in Adams county) and doesn't have time to plan a wedding (one that she most definitely deserves) there may be a lot of skanks around peebles and Adams county but Justine has NEVER been one of them!
couldyoubemore_o bvious

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Oct 11, 2010
its very obvious who started this post, not a good idea. You might find a post about yourself on here. I hope Justine doesn't know about it, it would really hurt her feelings to know that people would intentionally try to defame her character on here. It is obvious that something has to motivate someone to start a thread like this and that motivation clearly stems from jealousy and an old grudge. Why else take the time to tear someone down on here. Seeing as how Justine hasn't lived in Peebles for five years. Since you clearly do not know anything about Justine, but you are so interested let me fill you in.
Justine went to nursing school and has been with Ben for five years, they have a beautiful daughter and have been engaged for a year. She is continuing her schooling while working and raising their daughter.
Maybe they will never get married, who gives a shit, worry about your own lives. Who the fu(k has time to worry about what everyone else is doing in their lives, had I not been told about this juvenile thread I would not be on here either. This website is a disgrace to our community but it sure shows the ugliness people have inside them. Pretty Sad!
Justine wouldn't touch Russell with a ten foot pole, he's old and nasty...who would???? Why would someone as pretty and smart as Justine mess with a creepy old dude...she wouldn't!!! What would she get out of it...nothing...besides a possible STD and a black eye from Mrs. Russell....makes no sense!!!
This whole thread is funny because it stems from someone's own insecurity and clearly a lack of better things to do.
Its sad that every female that befriends Russell's wife ends up getting accused of messing with him...what is the common denominator here??? Starts with an R and ends with an L....LMAO...wake up get some self respect and get a real man!
one word...pathetic
omg

United States

#9 Oct 11, 2010
She is the best person! I love that girl.....see this site needs to go down!
latenite

United States

#10 Oct 11, 2010
oh...so she is a welfare recipient? and gets he college paid for?
shut up latenite

Columbus, OH

#11 Oct 11, 2010
justine is far from being a welfare recipent she has an amazing job as a nurse and she pays for her college so get a life and go collect your welfare check you lazy couch potato
mmmm

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Oct 11, 2010
well i do not know her personally but i thought ben had a good job and if she lives with him then she cant get welfare. and even if she did get help for schooling atleast she is making an effort for her family so she does not sit on her ass and live off the system for the rest of her life. welfare is meant for temporary help for ppl trying to better themselves, not for low lifes to sit around on the computer and try to ruin other ppls lives. and good luck with school and your future marriage justine. dont let anyone on here run you down i have been on here many times and havent lived in peebles for 7 years so just brush it off.
latenite

Loveland, OH

#13 Oct 12, 2010
shut up latenite wrote:
justine is far from being a welfare recipent she has an amazing job as a nurse and she pays for her college so get a life and go collect your welfare check you lazy couch potato
you must be new to this game. do you pay any attention to where the post come from? the latenite never said that. just look at where the post come from. if it doesnt say cincinnati then the latenite never wrote it.
Denelle

Cleves, OH

#14 Oct 12, 2010
Just an FYI Justine that was not me that sid that they didn't even spell my name right.
wow

United States

#15 Oct 16, 2010
Wow, justine is such a wonderful person, I can't believe people are talking this way about her. I have known her for over a year now, and she is a wonderful nurse and will soon be getting her degree in therapy. She's one smart cookie and a great mother. She has been a great friend to me, so leave her alone, I'd hate to have to hunt someone down!
agree

Columbus, OH

#16 Oct 16, 2010
i agree with you wow
mitch

United States

#17 Oct 17, 2010
hunt someone down how are you going to do that?
buck huffman

Loveland, OH

#18 Oct 18, 2010
mitch wrote:
hunt someone down how are you going to do that?
they must not be very smart mitch.
sandie

Columbus, OH

#19 Oct 26, 2010
justine and beth smart used to babysit my kids....i caught russel in the garage with them. they are no angels just trouble
nicole

Holmesville, OH

#20 Nov 4, 2010
she is so fake
Wow

United States

#21 Nov 5, 2010
She is not fake. She is very down to earth, and sweet. Ive never seen her treat anyone bad, or even say anything bad about anyone for that matter. And "mitch" incase you didn't know it, people can be traced on here so it is possible to hunt someone down! Just don't like my friends to be attacked when there is absolutely no reason!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peebles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Major Matthew Morrow 55 min Waiting 51
Does the rarden santa have body odor? 17 hr Buffalofarting 2
Easiest woman in this town 17 hr Waverly 6
Michael scott 21 hr Teddy York 2
Brevan Wallace Tue Bobbyie 4
Old Timers Day in Peebles Sun Waverly 20
Peebles Lions Club Sun Waverly 3

Peebles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance