First Prev
of 3
Next Last
brown eye girl

Chillicothe, OH

#45 Aug 7, 2010
loser wrote:
<quoted text>you refuse to go the first of the month because you dont want nobody to know your on welfare so you wait till about the fifth and go dont you come on tell the truthlol
ok first of all u got ur name right"LOSER"second of all i dont go to store first of the month is because i dont want to look at people like u using food stamps who should be working.
long line of losers

United States

#47 Aug 7, 2010
just watch these lazy people fill the carts until they wont hold another item and my lord how can any one person drink that much pop it is no wonder these people are overweight....
loser

Loveland, OH

#48 Aug 7, 2010
luv the bumbs wrote:
<quoted text>It was not right the way ur father molested you as a child but quit doing ur kids this way we dont need anymore like you in the world, let them sleep at night !!!! just because you walk, talk, dress,and try to look michael jackson doesnt make it right get a life foodstamp
its not right the way your mommy raped you as a child and i dont have kids and just because you act like michael jackson doesnt make it right either you need to stop playing with little boys you pervert
loser

Loveland, OH

#49 Aug 7, 2010
luv the bumbs wrote:
<quoted text>I am aware that a$$ is not spelled ((((azz)))) but I try to keep my words clean for the people who dont like all of the foul language and I will continue using any and all ways available to me, but Im sure people on you're level do not know sh!t from applebutter so now take a few moments and answer me by saying something really stupid just like we all know you will , however the IGNORANCE you display does not help the welfare community it only keeps me laughing at you lazy dueless parasite's when you scum suckers try to defend all of the lazy blood sucking ways you live, we cant find work, my back hurts, another baby on the way, my parents lived on it, and so on !!!! later you welfare wh0re
ur talking about answering you back and saying something really stupid you need to go back and look at ur comments ur allways saying something stupid ur just showing ur ignorance now go put a few more beers down the hatch and smoke a little bit more dope and im not a whore im a guy you no good piece of $hit dumb@ss
loser

Loveland, OH

#50 Aug 7, 2010
and it wont do you any good to comment back because im done with you have a nice life good bye loser!!
loser is gay

United States

#51 Aug 7, 2010
wow you sure have fooled me and eveyone else that you are a man !!! so you are gay I just thought that the way that man was hugging and kissing on you that you were a woman so now we all know that you are gay for sure and your name says it all (((LOSER)))) but what can we do ? just knowing how you were raised has answered alot of questions for us and alot of very sad sorrrrrry questions at that, and try to keep little boys off ur mind you will get alot of jail time for molesting kids these days and Im sorry that we didnt have laws to protect you when you were a kid, I bet you really hate ur parents for what they did to you, later you molested queer
loser is gay

United States

#52 Aug 7, 2010
you have really brought the term DADDY'S LITTLE BOY to a whole new level, tell me does ur daddy still man handle you when you visit him?????????? sure he does
my foot in your ass

Ithaca, NY

#53 Nov 27, 2011
sorry to hear that you think everyone that uses foodstamps is a bumb. i work 12 hr shifts 6 dys a week for a printing co/slave shop and have paid my share of tax, now i am out on fam leave act after back surgery. will go back to work eventually but i know i paid my share in tax to get the help i need at the moment. so now what, you got a problem with that!
Ignorant children

Lake Worth, FL

#54 Aug 2, 2012
The ignorance in this world amazes me. And from my general experience the people that make such comments are the ones who have been traumatized the most. Don't make other people feel like dirt because you were Daddy's play thing. But it's not your fault your family and society has beaten you to the point that the only thing your good for is sitting at the computer and sharing your misery with others. Your wife probably left you DCF probably removed your children from your home. You don't have the gall to kill your self so drug and alcohol abuse has become a part of your everyday life. Is any if this registering with you guys? No. You probably fell way too far down that pit of misery to hear any sense. Get some help. You clearly need it.
bakerygirl

United States

#55 Aug 12, 2012
for the bumbs wrote:
so you have paid taxes for 56yrs just how old are you, lets do the math,,.,.,., 18+56=74 plus 4 years in college 74+4= 78 huh????? now you claim to be way above me making60g a yr something dont add up maybe my math is wrong 2+2 does equal 7 or am I wrong, get a life loser your word just fell in the sh!tter
Did you know anyone who works pays taxes? Even those under the age of fourteen. It's one of the great things about America. Nothing gets past the Department of Taxation.

More and more people above the age of 65 are employed. That's awesome too.

Are you an anthropologist? A welfare reformer? What is your interest in the shopping habits of those on some form of assistance? Perhaps you will contribute something to the world with your insights and observations, something more than the standard: "I work and pay taxes and save my money."

Well, good luck! Have fun!
wolfman

Saint Petersburg, FL

#56 Aug 15, 2012
I'm currently on food stamps. I'm trying to get into school and I'm also currently looking for work any where I can. The other day I rode a bicycle 40 miles total to apply for nursing classes this fall. I do not consider myself a bum, nor do I think that I am less than any one else that has posted on here. I did not want to apply for the food stamps, I had no choice.
jen

United States

#57 Aug 31, 2012
Nothing to be ashamef about wolfman. I am too for a few weeks,, sometimes you need a little help.
casual observer

West Union, OH

#58 Sep 1, 2012
As you see this is not a very good forum choice to berate the wefare bums, since most of the participants are in that category and there are only a few of us working folks who come here, on the rare occasion we have some free time, to read some of the ridiculous comments for a little entertainment. It's better than the sunday comic strips.
James R_etard

Peebles, OH

#59 Sep 5, 2012
To Lazy wrote:
I was just talking about this subject with a friend about how much BS it is to have to go and bust your @ss everyday just to get by and these lazy FUX claim social security and food stamps because they cant raed or wright.Go get a damn education and a job!!!!!!
btw, you spelled read and write wrong. if you're going to bitch at people and call them dumb, please learn how to spell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peebles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bub Conaway (Jan '14) 2 hr wonder who 22
Jerrin Purdue 21 hr Joseph 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Peebles, OH (Aug '10) 22 hr GospelTruf 75
cuties Fri passersby 1
Easter egg hunt Fri sally 1
Rick Davis Cop (Apr '14) Thu greg dnodgress 25
Marlana Hodson Mar 25 WTF JS 4
Peebles Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web