foodstamp cards reloaded tonight

Posted in the Peebles Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
for the bumbs

United States

#1 Aug 2, 2010
look out working people the foodstamp cards get reloaded tonight so you know what this means, town will be busy all day with the bumbs just watch for the cars with the bumpers dragging and all of the fat kids jumping around in the back seat while the mother talks on the cell phone, I may just go to the store to watch these worthless people break down the shopping carts with all of the junk food.....
Trust me

Mount Morris, MI

#2 Aug 2, 2010
Your a sad, close minded, judgemental person. I hope that one day you will realize that your not as perfect as you think yourself to be and hopefully you won't be so demeaning to others. I hope something happens in your life that will force you to get one food stamps so you know how it feels to be on the other side and know how it feels to be appreciative and thankful
for the bumbs

United States

#3 Aug 2, 2010
ouch it sounds like I may have hit a little close to home to ya , -- let me tell you my secret but dont tell nobody shhhh IT IS CALLED HARD WORK AND LONG DAYS WITH ALOT OF PRIDE and no quit in a person along with some management of money ( this means if you have a pocket full of money try to keep it dont blow it on stupid stuff you dont need)and just so you dont go away with nothing, I would love to get foodstamps the good lord knows I have paid more than my share in taxes I should get something.... have a great day trust me
Trust Me

Mount Morris, MI

#4 Aug 2, 2010
Actually. For the bumbs or who ever you are, I pay taxes and plenty of them as well and have for 56 years now. So your nothing special. I know since I most likely make more than you I pay more taxes so if anyone wants to complain it should be me. But I'm not cause what good is bitching gonna do on a internet discussion website? Nothing so get over yourself, your nothing but a loathing complainer.
for the bumbs

United States

#5 Aug 2, 2010
Trust Me wrote:
Actually. For the bumbs or who ever you are, I pay taxes and plenty of them as well and have for 56 years now. So your nothing special. I know since I most likely make more than you I pay more taxes so if anyone wants to complain it should be me. But I'm not cause what good is bitching gonna do on a internet discussion website? Nothing so get over yourself, your nothing but a loathing complainer.
here we go with the I make more than you do blah blah blah LET ME GUESS YOU ARE WORTH MILLIONS and waste more money than i am worth on peanuts and gummybears, like i havent heard this line of bullsh!t before you are not the first with this line and you wont be the last so ur not special just a liar with a losing way of life so take ur 18,000.00 a year and hold that head up high, people like you make me laugh later you welfare b!tch
Trust Me

Mount Morris, MI

#6 Aug 2, 2010
Okay think what you'd like but I know I make more than 60,000 a year and I've never been on government assistant and I went to college and got a degree and made something of myself but I also have intelligence to not trash those beneath me... But sorry we all can be cool like you. I actually feel bad for you. You have a great pathetic life though.
for the bumbs

United States

#7 Aug 3, 2010
60,000.00 a yr uh huh, how about it do you want to see what happens when you offer these lazy people a job or are you afraid I may offer you a job, dont take me wrong I dont have A PROBLEM with people who have fell on hard times but I do have a problem with the people who have takin a second chance and made a way of life out of it , dont feel bad for me I dont need pitty or even welfare
for the bumbs

United States

#8 Aug 3, 2010
so you have paid taxes for 56yrs just how old are you, lets do the math,,.,.,., 18+56=74 plus 4 years in college 74+4= 78 huh????? now you claim to be way above me making60g a yr something dont add up maybe my math is wrong 2+2 does equal 7 or am I wrong, get a life loser your word just fell in the sh!tter
haha

Loveland, OH

#9 Aug 3, 2010
for the bumbs wrote:
look out working people the foodstamp cards get reloaded tonight so you know what this means, town will be busy all day with the bumbs just watch for the cars with the bumpers dragging and all of the fat kids jumping around in the back seat while the mother talks on the cell phone, I may just go to the store to watch these worthless people break down the shopping carts with all of the junk food.....
go to the store and watch them dont you have a job nevermind i forgot you have the day off or ur on vacation right.
luv the bumbs

United States

#10 Aug 3, 2010
look at these fat bastards they could do without for a month or 2, its called a tax diet let them go hungry

Since: Jul 10

West Union, OH

#11 Aug 4, 2010
Wow you are so narrowminded. People need that money more than what you think. Some people are disabled and cannot work for their money. Some people have a serious illness but yet you still try to sit here and talk shit about them. It is down right ridiculous. I myself am not on Welfare. I work full time and go to college full time. So before you go making fun of someone look at what their past, take a moment and walk 10 miles in their shoes. You would walk away feeling differently in every aspect. It sickens me that people on here can just think that it is okay to run their mouth but yet cannot say it the people who are on food stamps. Also, I cannot believe you have the nerve to say that basically children should starve. You are selfish and down right disrespectful.
straightup liar

United States

#12 Aug 4, 2010
you work a full time job and also go to college full time uh huh!!!! before you start with the lie's and big one's at that maybe you should take the time to open ur eyes and see what type of people are living off the system on a uh WELL IT IS A FULL TIME JOB TO THESE PEOPLE really come on how fat can these people get before those bad ???hearts???start to flutter? now moving on to the kids I dont think we should let the kids go hungry but we do need to remove the kids from these welfare homes to break the family tradition and yes all of the lifer's should be fixed so they cannot reproduce any more children for us to raise for them, so take your little narrowminded azz and look for a job
retards

Loveland, OH

#13 Aug 4, 2010
straightup liar wrote:
you work a full time job and also go to college full time uh huh!!!! before you start with the lie's and big one's at that maybe you should take the time to open ur eyes and see what type of people are living off the system on a uh WELL IT IS A FULL TIME JOB TO THESE PEOPLE really come on how fat can these people get before those bad ???hearts???start to flutter? now moving on to the kids I dont think we should let the kids go hungry but we do need to remove the kids from these welfare homes to break the family tradition and yes all of the lifer's should be fixed so they cannot reproduce any more children for us to raise for them, so take your little narrowminded azz and look for a job
so now your saying kids should be homeless?its funny how people get on here and talk about people on welfare when they get it theirself AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! LOL

Since: Jul 10

West Union, OH

#14 Aug 4, 2010
straightup liar wrote:
Wow you must have a lot of time on your hands. I do go to college full time and work full time. You have no idea who the hell I am. so unless you know me, keep your mouth shut. Why don't you go get a job? It seems like you need it since you spend so much time on a gossiping website. You are probably fat yourself, so look at yourself in the mirror before you go judging people. It is not right to judge those who have done nothing to you. Until you walk a mile in their shoes, you do not know what situation their in...so until you do...quit running your cock sucker, and suck it up.
Luv my kids

United States

#15 Aug 5, 2010
I completely understand that there is so many people out there that receives huge foodstamp payments that completely misuse them. I myself always worked up until my oldest daughters Spina Bifida had worstened. As a single mom with no family to back her up when in need of taking care of her health condition. I had to take off work to care for her 24/7. So yes therefore I do receive a very small amount with her dissability pay in which is not even enough to pay all utilities and rent. Thats not even near adding the cost of gas to take her to childrens. So before u start putting everyone in the same category, stop and think that it could be your child instead of mine and u having to take care of her and a 6 yr old on your own with hardly no way to get them to Childrens. But the way I see it, one day it will be u in need of help. Karma always comes back to serve people like u a triple dose of what u gave. By the way, I worked and I believe I paid into my taxes enough that my little bit of help that I do receive "only for my 2 girls" is what I worked for the years that I busted my ass working. And further more I would be greatful to be able to have the chance to work right now. So before u start putting people like me in the bum category, just remember Obama really screwed up alot of shit! Maybe u will be the next one pushing the shopping cart w/out a job!
luv the bumbs

United States

#16 Aug 5, 2010
quit crying fake tears bumb and get a job , first of all these lazy people wont walk 200ft let alone a mile so dont try to sell this boohoo hard times crap to me cause Im not buying it and neither is anyone else, just get a job and straightupgirl lets clean it up a little this is a family site,, have a great day
losers

Loveland, OH

#17 Aug 5, 2010
this is a family site ur a [email protected] retared if you let your kids on here you must be a [email protected] and if you work so [email protected] hard then where do you work let me guess construction rightlol just like every [email protected] on here says they do. so you think everybody that gets a little help is a bum? i bet all you do is set around and drink beer and smoke a little grass lol dont you
luv the bumbs

United States

#19 Aug 5, 2010
see folks what I am saying, just read ((((LOSERS))))) POST when these lazy dueless worthless scum suckers get their foodstamps they all of a sudden get this type of cocky manor to them it must be the mt. dew and little debbie cakes that gets them all worked up but give it a few days and the foodstamp card will be empty (just like their heads) and right back down to the bottom with empty belly's and no drug money (and the CORNFUSED OR BLANK LOOK ON THEIR FACE) so just give it until the 9th of the month and we wont have to hear such vulgar language until the stamps arrive again BUT FOR ALL OF THE WELFARE SCUM remember the food bank it will feed you inbetween , have a nice day you welfare parasite's
luv the bumbs

United States

#20 Aug 5, 2010
retards wrote:
<quoted text>so now your saying kids should be homeless?its funny how people get on here and talk about people on welfare when they get it theirself AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! LOL
sometimes you just cant fix stupid but this person gets it honest just look at their parents, need I say more
luv the bumbs

United States

#21 Aug 5, 2010
retards wrote:
<quoted text>so now your saying kids should be homeless?its funny how people get on here and talk about people on welfare when they get it theirself AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! LOL
yes I do know who I am but do you know who you are?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peebles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Robert Rhoden (Apr '10) 6 hr Leroy 54
People working at Subway (Jul '15) 20 hr BBQ 60
cabin screw you over fever pawn shop (Jul '11) 22 hr FUKPHIL 25
Motive for the murders Wed Xmedi 14
News Day 2 of investigation reveals no arrests, brea... Apr 25 was Mexico involved 1
Shooting Apr 23 25K reward 18
News Person detained not a suspect in massacre Apr 23 25K reward 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peebles Mortgages