Grapevine

United States

#1 Feb 18, 2010
I heard that john passmore is getting out in a few weeks. And billy soon after. Are they still going to live in peebles?
tyl

Miamisburg, OH

#2 Feb 19, 2010
Grapevine wrote:
I heard that john passmore is getting out in a few weeks. And billy soon after. Are they still going to live in peebles?
why do you want to know.
Grapevine

United States

#3 Feb 19, 2010
tyl wrote:
<quoted text>why do you want to know.
Well that doesnt answer my question. All I wanted 2 know is if they r they living in peeble's. And it personal 4 my reason about JP.
LOL

United States

#4 Feb 19, 2010
Neither of them get out until 2012, check the prison inmate page. I don't know why they would live in Peebles, they don't have family there anymore.
Amish Abe

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Sep 15, 2012
Those passmore boys are a bunch of pussies. One got completely punked out by a black guy by the name of robbert dumas in chillicothe then was transferred to lucasville after the incident. He literally lost his ass due to not paying off an inmate debt. He continually got assulted further on do to other situations that took place outside of prison walls that supposedly took place involving minor boys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peebles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
robin gardner (Jan '11) 9 hr his ex 22
Bub Conaway (Jan '14) 10 hr john 20
Jerrin Purdue 10 hr Joseph 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Peebles, OH (Aug '10) 11 hr GospelTruf 75
cuties Fri passersby 1
Easter egg hunt Fri sally 1
Rick Davis Cop (Apr '14) Thu greg dnodgress 25
Peebles Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web