Big B snitched on my old man AGAIN.

Posted in the Peebles Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cheese

Wellsville, KS

#1 Nov 6, 2011
enough said, thats why he isnt in jail right now!!!
haha

Sardinia, OH

#2 Nov 6, 2011
and you are suprised why? I told everyone we were better off if he had died like the rumors said. Get used to it
haha

Sardinia, OH

#3 Nov 6, 2011
And what does tat bou you and your old man. Considering the fact that he was in court for possesion and trafficing of heroin. If he snitched then that make you and your old man no good druggies just like him. Sounds like you all nedd to drink the special KoolAid and have a suicide party and rid us good people of having to deal with and hear your stupid asses
cheese

Wellsville, KS

#4 Nov 6, 2011
i plead the fif
haha

Sardinia, OH

#5 Nov 6, 2011
Its fifth you dumb ass heroin addict. God stay off teh computer before you hurt yourself. Go get a job and back away from the drugs. If you cant do that then do us all a favor and kill yourself now please. Save us real taxpayers some money Im tired of paying for your welfare ass.
ha ha

Washington, DC

#6 Nov 7, 2011
I wish I could be more considerate toward others but I blame my parents for the way I act I am worthless I know that is why I put down others so I feel better about myself and I know I am rude but if you grew up with my parents you wouldn't be any better and I know that I'm a lowlife that will never be anything better but please don't judge me but shed a tear for my cold dead heart and yes I'm gay but you would be too if you was you have lived my childhood so don't worry about me but know I'm proud of who I am and I will always be happy as long as I make you look worse than I feel so there
haha

Sardinia, OH

#7 Nov 7, 2011
Good try Bootman. Your location give you away everytime you stupid homo bastard. I dont like people acting like me. Now Shawn, if you want to continue this path then I am sure we can solve this real quick. You see I know where your at. I do know your family after all. Do it again and I will be on your doorstep by the end of the week with a lead pipe. Ill give you a good reason to draw disability. Are we clear? Act under your name and leave mine alone. I worked hard for my reputation.
ha ha

Washington, DC

#8 Nov 7, 2011
Yeh Shawn a lead pipe at your door because n worked hard at my reputation of being a lowlife I can't help I'm gay so get over yourself and you can never be me I'm too potty mouthed for anyone to act like me I can cuss and show how ignorant I really am all you have to do is read what I say it sounds good to me because I have a small brain and do alot of drugs so I'm easily amused by my own ignorance and I feel like I'm acting smart if I don't think too much I impress my self and I'm the smartest person in my family I know that's not saying much since we are all retarded but hey I still feel good about me finishing the 8th grade so shaun get over yourself or like a led pipe at your door yeh that's it man I'm even scarring myself I better stop before I have to snort a pill to calm down
haha

Sardinia, OH

#9 Nov 7, 2011
Oooohhhh..... we have a live smartass here dont we. Well I think after all this time I have spent on here that I need to confess to a few things and be honest on who I am. Since I am leaving in 2 days anyway. I am 31 years old. I graduated high school in 1999. I have lived in this shithole my entire life. I do not have a pcriminal record whatsoever. I have never touched a drug in my entire life because Iknew my parents would kill me if I did. My family is "very" well known in this town. Hence how I get all my information.(I might just be a McCoy or McFarland hmmm). I am very happily engaged (there goes the I am gay theory huh dumbass). I have 2 great kids that I would literally kill for. I dont know if there is much more for me to say besides who I actually am. But dont worry I wont go to far everyone. I always get juicy information to share. Even after I move 2 hours away from here.
ha ha

Washington, DC

#10 Nov 8, 2011
Here's more hinting I graduated at the bottom of my class hence low class I am I might be related to the Parkers or the lowes I don't have a record cause I'm too dumb to pull off a crime hence 8 th grade education andill be the new manager at mcdonads in Lexington cause these mcdonalds up here don't pay enough and won't hire me and I'm tired of my kids being picked on because I'm bisexual so I'm out of here
haha

United States

#12 Nov 10, 2011
Haha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahahah!
haha

Sardinia, OH

#13 Nov 10, 2011
Ok heres the deal. You can make fun of me all you want I dont care. But do not bring my kids into this. They didnt do anything. I can deal with alot of things. But my kids being atacked is not one of them. So I am only going to say this once. Leave them out of it. If you choose not to then I think me and you are going to have to have a little talk outside of Topix. Just back off my kids man and all is cool. If not then we have a bigger problem then you started out with
Mitch

Cleveland, OH

#14 Nov 10, 2011
haha wrote:
Ok heres the deal. You can make fun of me all you want I dont care. But do not bring my kids into this. They didnt do anything. I can deal with alot of things. But my kids being atacked is not one of them. So I am only going to say this once. Leave them out of it. If you choose not to then I think me and you are going to have to have a little talk outside of Topix. Just back off my kids man and all is cool. If not then we have a bigger problem then you started out with
Your kids are going to be just like you. Losers. Trash. Living off of my dollars. Scum.
curious

Wellsville, KS

#15 Nov 10, 2011
haha, what makes you think you are any better then most the trash that lives in peebles?? you talk about people being druggies, not having jobs., but yet you are ALWAYS on topix.. sounds like you arent much better.... i can sit here and say i DONT live in peebles, and i am NOT a drug user, and i WORK and VOLUNTEER my time... if u have so much time on your hands, maybe you should think about volunteering your time, and maybe trying to help some of these druggies. show them there can be a better life... just saying....
haha

Sardinia, OH

#16 Nov 10, 2011
For one I do NOT live in Peebles. I grew up there and have fmaily tere but I do not live there. I am not a duggie either. I have not touched the stuff in my life. Not even alcohol. And I have done my fair share of helping people where I am at getting them off of drugs. I have lost so many friends due to overdose. So that is why I am so harsh. And I am not always on here. I work like everyone else does. And just like everyone else I get some down time. Now as far as Mitch's comments are concerned. I am not a loser and I am not trash. I live a very good life where my kids have everything they could possibly want and need. I know right from wrong and when to stand up for myself and what I believe. I live a very good life. So if they end up like me then I will be very happy because I know they will be successful in life and know what is right and wrong. And they will know how to stand up for what they believe in. And if I know your type Mitch you are living off my tax dollars not the other way around. So you can go to hell buddy.
ha ha

Washington, DC

#17 Nov 10, 2011
I don't live in peebles in live in lawshe I my pappys pull behind trailer wit my juvenile delinkwets and I got me a good job a mcdonalds and I don't do drugs cause the doctor says I take to many meds so there I am a positive influence in my community of lawshe I pick up cans on my free time to make some extra money and yes to clean up the neighborhood. I sell drugs to make ends meet and all I do is snort pills but I'm not a dopey like all you losers and I drink my beer and sniff a little paint every once in awhile but that doesn't make me a druggie just a loser
ha ha

Washington, DC

#18 Nov 10, 2011
Oh I forgot to mention for the last time yes I am gay but don't let my ugliness fool you I clean up pretty good if they ever turn my water back on so if my family smells you guys know why but one thing I do know is I am a needy,ignorant,lowlife just like everyone here so I fit in right wit ya all can I get a yee haw and a big whooey to all my homo buddies out there in the real world like I said a million times if you had a daddy like mine you would be a loser too!!!!!!!!!!
thatslow

Georgetown, OH

#19 Nov 10, 2011
how low does someone have to be to make fun at kids. i have been watching on here for awhile because this "haha" person was making me laugh. and i know that he/she has been pissing people off with what he/she is saying. but his/her kids didnt do anything to you. so why drag them into your stupid antics. your calling 'haha' a lowlife when you should really look in the mirror after making those kind of comments about a persons kids. if you dont like what he/she has to say then attck them but leave the kids out of it. that is just to low even for them.
ha ha

Washington, DC

#20 Nov 10, 2011
Whaaaaaaat That's exactly right I agree totally wit ha ha and low life
WHYNOT

Georgetown, OH

#21 Nov 11, 2011
thatslow wrote:
how low does someone have to be to make fun at kids. i have been watching on here for awhile because this "haha" person was making me laugh. and i know that he/she has been pissing people off with what he/she is saying. but his/her kids didnt do anything to you. so why drag them into your stupid antics. your calling 'haha' a lowlife when you should really look in the mirror after making those kind of comments about a persons kids. if you dont like what he/she has to say then attck them but leave the kids out of it. that is just to low even for them.
WHY NOT BRING HIS KIDS ON HERE HE IS PUTTING DOWN OTHER PEOPLE'S KIDS. ARE YOU TO DUMB TO SEE THAT.IF HE WANTS TO TALK SHI*T ABOUT EVERYONE ELES.HE NEEDS A TASTE OF HIS OWN MEDICAN,,,GO FOR IT PEOPLE TALK ALL YOU WANT ABOUT HAHA AND HIS SOON TO BE DUMB KIDS CAUSE THATS WHAT HE IS MAKING THE DUMB LIKE HIMSELF.I DOES'NT FEEL TO GOOD DOES IT HAHA WHEN TABLES GET TURNED...THOUGHT YOU WERE GETTING A JOB AND LEAVING TOPIX..WHAT HAPPEN JOB FALL THROUGH,,DOES EVERYONE A FAVOR STOP STEALING OTHER PEOPLE INTERNET TO POST YOUR CRAP.CAUSE YOU SURE CANT AFFORD TO PAY BILLS YOURSELF YOUR..I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND IF YOU DONT GET OFF TOPIX.ILL LET EVERYONE KNOW WHO YOU ARE..YOUR JUST A LOW LIFE THATS WORSE THAN THE PEOPLE YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT ON HERE.DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF..TO PUT DOWN PEOPLE .MUST,,,,SO GO AND TRY TO GET YOURSELF A JOB AND LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE ON HERE CAUSE IF NOT IM GOING TO TELL EVERYONE WHO YOU ARE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peebles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name this person (Feb '14) 8 hr Private eye 118
Cody Cassidy 17 hr Patty 6
Multiple Meth Bust In Adams County (Feb '10) Sat Sniutch 284
Brandon Rutherford SNITCH? (Jul '11) Sat Sniutch 36
merry christmas angie Sat Sniutch 4
are there any mexicans around (Mar '12) Sat AC sucks 46
jared frost (Mar '10) Sat Krista Jones 23
Peebles Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web