Mike Knauff Got Busted?

Posted in the Peebles Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Johnny Rebel

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Oct 25, 2010
I heard Mike got busted for trafficking pain pills and xanex. I went by his house around 9:30 Sat. night and there were a bunch of cops there and the road was blocked off? Anyone know anything?
kissoff

Sardinia, OH

#2 Oct 25, 2010
i know quite a bit and if u must know mike kanuff is not in jail at this moment so its not anything ppl need to concern themselves with
38 tats

United States

#3 Oct 25, 2010
yea he got busted with binaca dickens she be having sex with him for money.i guess she is hooking now for drugs
Johnny Rebel

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Oct 25, 2010
I was told that Mikes not in jail because he is not a flight risk. Hes not going anywhere.
kissoff

Sardinia, OH

#5 Oct 25, 2010
no hes not in jail because the way it all went down was dirty and not right... like i sadi ppl need to leave mike alone and let him deal with this stuff
Mike Smith

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Oct 25, 2010
He sold to an undercover. The cash was marked and when they raided his place the money was inside. He's going down..and hes gonna rat on everyone.
Lilly

United States

#7 Oct 25, 2010
I think Smith and Rebel are the same person! What's it to you? Are you scared he's going to rat you out??
Mike Smith

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Oct 26, 2010
Lilly you know what I think? I think your the pill head thats sleeping with him so he'll give you pills to support your habit since your defending him. Am I right? I bet I am..
teacher

West Union, OH

#9 Oct 26, 2010
its been along time comming I have been around when people talk for years. even told he would not give up no names to , and how to get out of it .when they do get him ,lol
well

United States

#10 Oct 26, 2010
Well he can't get no more pills from his docotor because he won't piss..lol go figure!
wonder

AOL

#11 Oct 27, 2010
did mike get busted or is it just gossip
dave

Columbus, OH

#12 Oct 27, 2010
does n e one know what happened to brian and monica midkiff? they my friends so let me kno! heard they was going to church and doing really well for themselves. Good for you s to get away from this shit hole adams county!! these dumb asses around can t never amount to your good personalities and friends!! i love you!! dave
wonder

AOL

#13 Nov 2, 2010
when did mike knauff get busted and why
MONICAS PIMP

West Chester, OH

#14 Nov 2, 2010
dave wrote:
does n e one know what happened to brian and monica midkiff? they my friends so let me kno! heard they was going to church and doing really well for themselves. Good for you s to get away from this shit hole adams county!! these dumb asses around can t never amount to your good personalities and friends!! i love you!! dave
dave mabey you might want to go back to the third grade an learn to spell. i know its not a type o because you made at least three spelling errors in your little heart to heart with your long lost friends who are probably arent doing as well as you would like them to do. i heard she was on meth really bad an he has been in an out of jail for shoplifting an writing bad checks to support his an her drug problems. good luck with your finding your worthless friends who suck dick for drugs. an i mean both of them. YOU SUCK DAVE!!!!!!!!!!
wonder

Dayton, OH

#15 Nov 24, 2010
did mike really get busted what did they do to him
questions

Wilmington, OH

#16 Nov 24, 2010
Is this Jack's Brother?
wonder

AOL

#17 Nov 29, 2010
who is mike knauff snitching on
kissoff

Sardinia, OH

#18 Nov 29, 2010
i dont think hes snitching on anybody. look who tried to bust him for christ sake. matt wendell and chuck foreman from seaman. that says it all they didnt have a case after trying to set him up. the evidence probably went up thier noses
You Know Nothing

Lucasville, OH

#19 Nov 29, 2010
For your information they do have a case and Windle or Chuck did nothing with the evidence. Windle is a damn good officer!
matt the ratt

United States

#20 Nov 29, 2010
windle is a fat lazy bastard who likes to smack around on his wife but with the town cop badge I guess it is legal, here is some advice fat boy go on a diet maybe even a few hours of exercise and lay off the snack cakes !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peebles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
are there any mexicans around (Mar '12) 21 hr No work no eat 44
Brandon Rutherford SNITCH? (Jul '11) Thu Main 35
merry christmas angie Thu Valerie 3
Multiple Meth Bust In Adams County (Feb '10) Wed Main 281
Name this person (Feb '14) Dec 22 The Durango kid 116
arrested Dec 21 I know 4
Fulton's Used Cars (Feb '10) Dec 20 kim 32
Peebles Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web