Adam Shields and Michael Mayle (Closure)

Posted in the Peebles Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
NetraideR 2010

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2010

Heres the main thing about this topic,its to let everyone know the real truth about adam shields,michael mayle and their familys………….ive recently went to their place and their familys houses, damnn that was alot of gas but anyway ive went to thens county to see mikes family first and turns out that the first story you heard on the adam and mike topic was a bunch of shit.i got word from his ex girlfriend that they didn’t do anything to a 17 year old they have never been around a 17 year old and the thing about leaving the county it was court ordered cuz the landlord didn’t like either of them and used nothing but fake evidence and had the whole family follow along with it to make them leave within 3 days or go to jail….that explains mikes half of this.as for adam ive personaly went to his mother and brother and they said that they have been receiving phone calls from mikes ex about child support court dates and that their cousins amanda and her girlfriend barbie fitzgerald of portsmouth ohio were saying stuff on the phone as well saying that adam and mike just left their house to come down to start fights and that adam was going to kick his brothers ass and that mike and adam did come over but they were trying to find out who busted intoo their place and stole some stuff out of their house and her boyfriend jaybird started running his mouth and adam warned him to stay out of the family business and he didn’t listen so adam shoved him to the ground then left….adam came back the next day and showed her that he and mike wasn’t the fault for everything he pulled out his cellphone and showed his mom a message from myspace from amanda and barbie about succeeding in ridding adam and mike from their familys and that no one ever loved or liked any of them and about the calling his mom a slut thing that’s not true either,ive heard that amandas partner has cancer of the clit and it cant be cured but Ive already explained about both adam,mike and their familys so if theres anything else that I havent said related in the topic its cuz it was made up shit and there was no truth to it but my opinion here is that amanda is going through a lot of pain do to recent events that shes pretending to be other people to vent out on a lot of people so I think it needs to stop and that she needs to grow up and take the pain one day at a time.Bottom line this is all bullshit that should not of been started in the first place and that anyone believing that topic are gullable to believe anything.
TINA WILBURN

Minford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2010

THIS IS AMANDAS MOM EXPLAN.. YOURSELF,WHEN YOU SAY THAT SHE IS PRETENDING TO BE OTHER PEOPLE TO VENT OUT ON A LOT OF PEOPLE.YOUR RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING THE BULLSHIT DOES NEED TO STOP,AND AS FOR AMANDA NEEDING TO GROW UP.AND AS FOR ADAM SHOVING JAYBIRD OR WHAT EVER THE HELL HIS NAME IS,I DONT GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT ALL THAT.THEIR ARE TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY.MARY CALLED ME AND TOLD ME ADAMS VERSEN.AMANDA TOLD ME HER SIDE OF WHAT HAPPEN.I DONT KNOW WHO IS ON THIS TOPIX BUT,YOU CAN TELL MIKE HE BETTER NEVER HIT [AMANDA]I DONT KNOW WHAT ADAM AND MIKE DOES OR DOES NOT HAVE AND I DONT CARE.and as for adam calling his mom sl..tand bit..ch i told him not to call his mom names so when you say that he doesnt call his mom names you are a dam lier.and as for who ever said that shit about amanda having a disease just because she took him to tHE health dept,dont make me laugh ,how stupid can you be.i do know someone who has a DISEASE ASK MARY.OR ASK ADAM WHO HE WAS TALKING ABOUT WHEN HE WAS TELLING ME AND AMANDA.ALL THIS HE SAID SHE SAID NEEDS TO [STOP]
TINA WILBURN

Minford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

I DONT KNOW WHO IS SAING ALL THE STUFF ABOUT ADAM AND THAT MIKE.BUT I DO KNOW THAT MY SO HELPED MARY GET HER CAR STARTED WHEN SHE BROKE DOWN .AND HE ALSO TOWED MIKE AND ADAMS VAN,AND ALL I HAVE BEEN HEARING IS MICHAEL BEING [DOGGED] NO ONE WANTED TO HELP THEM ,SO MY SON FELT SORRY FOR THEM AND THATS THE THANKS HE GETS.HE TOOK A CHANCE TEARING HIS TRANS MISSION OUT ,AND IF HE DID WHO WAS GOING TO HELP HIM.[NO ONE]WHO EVER IS ON THIS TOPIX SAING ALL OF THIS IS BEING CHILDESS AND EGNORANT OR BOTH.IT NEEDS TO STOP LIKE I SAID.I GOT BROUGHT INTO THE MIDDLE OF IT WHEN SOMEONE CALLED ME NASTY AND THEY DONT KNOW ME,AND THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.LEAVE ME AND MY KIDS OUT OF YOUR SICK DISGUSTION,AND YOUR MISERABLE LIFE.i have been reading this topix from day one.
BORED PEOPLE

Franklin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

DON'T YOU ALL THINK IT'S TIME TO END THIS ADAM AND MIKE THING YOU ALL GOT GOING THERE....TAKE THE TIME AND WATCH WORLD NEWS...OR LOCAL NEWS,HISTORY,DICOVERY,GET A JOB, GO TO SCHOOL....YOU ALL JUST MAKE PEOPLE THINK PEOPLE IN PEEBLES ARE ALL STUPID...QUIT BEATING A DEAD HORSE!!!!
tina wilburn

Minford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

well who started this topix HUMMMMMM....and as for the thing about adam and mike dont worry about it because you dont know what is going on.and as for me watching tv ,or getting a job, i have worked for twenty five years,and i am disable.maybe you should get a job ,because evadently you dont have a job because,if you did you wouldnt have time to be on the computer.and no i dont make people, in peebles sound stupid ,they do that their ownself.and for your information i have family in peebles.every body in peebles is not stupid,just the one with the topix ,[BORED PEOPLE]bye...bye.
NetraideR

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

well guess what tina wilburn or should i say my opinion,for your information the bullshit has already stopped,its just that you and who ever else wants to continue this is still doing it so just let it go and it will die.
adam shields

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

idk whos starting all this bullshit! but i need to be left out of it and anyone else that isnt the problem in this topic!i just recently found out that people are pointing fingers at me and it needs to fucking quit i havent bothered a god damn soul for about 7 months i grew up its about time others follow that example.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Peebles Discussions

Search the Peebles Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rick Davis Cop 4 hr shotguns daughter 6
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Old Guy 25,326
Shira Stone (Jun '12) 15 hr Better Run 19
Shelby greene (black lover) Wed old friend 4
Jake Ashworth Fights For Title This Friday Night Tue WBW 2
do you support Alfred E. Newman as mayor? Tue Alfred E Newman 4
Lindsey Nevil (Oct '10) Tue Uncle Tom 51
•••
•••
•••
•••

Peebles Jobs

•••
•••