Tiffany Harrison
someone who cares

United States

#1 Jun 11, 2011
Does anyone know what caused Tiffany's death? I went to school with her mom and was hurt to hear that her daughter had died at home at the age of 25,, would really like to know what happened to her
MISS MY FRIENDS

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jun 11, 2011
we used to go to church with them a while back and tiffany and her mom bev sang in the choir they were great people im sorry to hear about her death she will be missed
rip tiff

Columbus, OH

#3 Jun 11, 2011
i dont know what caused her death, rumors are saying an overdose but thats not the tiffany i know. she used to sing and could instantly win over a crowd with her voice. she was a nice girl and i just hope and pray that her son is being well cared for after shes gone. r.i.p tiffany and i hope that i see your beautiful face again someday. ~alyssa
MISS MY FRIENDS

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Jun 11, 2011
yes that definetly not the tiff i knew either she was a great girl
rock paper kick

United States

#5 Jun 11, 2011
i knew her when i was little and when i seen her name in the paper it surprise me.me and my brother always ran into her sister and alwaysed asked about her.....it was nice knowing you tiffany r.i.p

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peebles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nicole Ogden 13 hr Bill 1
Beth Smart and Chris Lute 18 hr FB Friend 9
Motive for the murders Fri Mountain Momma79 19
Bobby Storer Fri hmm 2
Rock Quarry (Aug '11) Fri peeblescliffs 14
any women want sex in peebles? (Sep '11) Aug 25 Babylonian 59
Where can I buy a money order in Peebles? Aug 25 Babylonian 3

Peebles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance