Next Last
wonder

Sardinia, OH

#1 Nov 19, 2011
is mike in jail in the paper it said he was on probation detainer
haha

Sardinia, OH

#2 Nov 19, 2011
What does it matter to you? His business is his business. Ill admit hes not the brightest person but it is his business. Not minding the fact that he was setup and charged for something that he didnt do for once.
HUH

United States

#3 Nov 19, 2011
setup? Selling drugs to younger women for sex... Parole violation. Yep, he is a blooming idiot! He really needs to go to prison!!! It would so him a lot of good!!!
haha

Sardinia, OH

#4 Nov 19, 2011
I think you need to get your info straight before you even think about commenting. The information you are hearing are strictly rumors and not the truth. They are trying to get anything they can on him just because people dont like him. They have put false charges on him at least twice now because they cant get anything else on him. So like I said get your facts straight.
HUH

United States

#5 Nov 21, 2011
My info is straight. Can't be any straighter. He is in trouble because he screwed up. Why would they take the time to setup such a low life, they have better things to do. It is always somebody else fault.. The sooner he finally realizes that everything that has happened is of his own doing and justly so, he will be better off. Don't think that will ever happen.
wonder

Sardinia, OH

#6 Dec 1, 2011
mike knauff should be in jail
loco

Dayton, OH

#7 Dec 2, 2011
Mike is a good guy,just feels sorry for people,and they take advantage of him.
HUH

United States

#8 Dec 4, 2011
Sorry 'Loco", Mike is a narcisist. He has been doing this stuff for so long and will make you think this is something that just happened to him. Not! He got caught.
wonder

Leesburg, OH

#9 Dec 6, 2011
if mike is such a good guy why is he selling pain killers to young girls he got caught at it and plead guilty to five felony counts in court that makes him a sorry person and should be in jaij
THE THERAPIST

West Union, OH

#10 Dec 6, 2011
I,VE KNOWN MIKE FOR YEARS TOO. AND MOST OF THE WOMEN AROUND ADAMS COUNTY IS ON DRUGS AND USED HIM -THEN GOT HIM ALL MESSED UP AND CAUGHT UP IN THE MOMENT THEN USED HIM AND SET HIM UP SO THEY COULD GET THERE DRUGS THEN SET HIM UP -BUT THAT,S WHAT YOUR DEALING WITH WHEN YOU MESS WITH ANY GIRLS AROUND PEEBLES. BUT ME PERSONALLY - I NEVER LIKED THE -MOTHER F**KER ANY WAY! SO YOU ALL- CAN - KISS MY A**- TOO!!! DID I FORGET ANY THING JUST KEEP COMMENTING I CAN DO THIS ALL DAY!!
caring

Seaman, OH

#11 Dec 10, 2011
mike knauff is scum he has been selling dope for at least ten years get him off the street put him in jail like the rest of the dealers
caring

Georgetown, OH

#12 Dec 22, 2011
i see mike is back in court for probation violation how will he get out of this when will the judge get tired of him send him on to jail
HUH

United States

#13 Dec 31, 2011
@ caring. He is locked up now til Sept!
caring

Waverly, OH

#14 Jan 7, 2012
is mike knauff still in jail or did he lie his way out
HUH

United States

#15 Jan 8, 2012
He is out of the County for evaluation. Then will be sent to Lucasville or somewhere else for the rest of his sentence.
facts checker

Beattyville, KY

#16 Jan 8, 2012
ohio ofenders database he is at crc looked at his pic nice shave and haircut no cigar
caring

Sardinia, OH

#17 Jan 17, 2012
where is knauff in jail at
don faulkner

Bourneville, OH

#18 Jan 17, 2012
IM THE THERAIST DON FAULKNER IS MY NAME TRYING TO FIX PEOPLE PROBLEMS WHEN MY LIFE SUX NUTS
Tonya Evans Stiks wife

Peebles, OH

#19 Jan 17, 2012
I slept with him
Tonya Evans Stiks wife

Peebles, OH

#20 Jan 17, 2012
He only had to pay me in pills and cocain for my new beau!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peebles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shay and jt mccoy 1 hr welfares not a job 5
tarah Lind 3 hr mmmmsn 1
Sherwood Camper sells 5 hr Customer 1
Drug test for welfare benefits???? 9 hr Smokey 1
Those that don't like drew 10 hr me too 20
An elderly lady assaulted and police does nothi... 21 hr Truthful 22
city bus driver 22 hr shocked 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peebles Mortgages