Bianca dickens
Bobob

Sunbury, OH

#1 Jan 18, 2013
Is she single? Besides being Purdue she is a kool chick.
the man
#2 Jan 18, 2013
i dont know but she is beautiful....
Sick

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Jan 22, 2013
She is a drug head! Guess if you like that in a woman
someone dat knows her

United States

#4 Jan 22, 2013
heard she sells bjs
Way2talk

Otway, OH

#5 Jan 28, 2013
ya'll are freakin so judgemental she is so much better of a person. she's changed for the better
old friend

Fredericktown, OH

#6 Mar 4, 2013
Bianca if u read this reply
Unknowen

United States

#7 Mar 25, 2013
Yea she made a mistake n got treatment n is doing good . I just love how ppl act so perfect look in the mirror bc u bet ur not . If you really knew here u ppl wouldnt be talken shit bc shes doin good n dont hang out w ppl that use or etc
bianca

Grafton, OH

#8 Jun 14, 2013
Well obviously the people talking shit about me don't even know me besides the fact that I use to do stuff & got in trouble but other than that they do not know me at all. Thanks to those of u who do know me & spoke up for me but obviosly these people have issues or are miserable because if they had a good life or were happy with their life they wouldln't be on here, talking about me or making me center of attention... I'm just glad I'm not that pathetic to get on here & have to stoop that low to talk shit about people. I would never waste my time doing that no matter how much I didn't like someone because I have better things to do & sure as hell am not going to spend my time talking or making comments about them..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peebles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your theory on Piketon murders of 8 1 min Anonymous Team 42,141
Their relatioship bobby jo and dana rhoden 6 min Poison Ivy 8 157
Frankie Rhodens Woman 16 min Poison Ivy 8 73
Beth Smart and Chris Lute Tue Erin 8
Becky Pendell (Nov '15) Tue Country boy 4
Who's the girl driving the dark blue cobalt Mon Curious 4
Where can I buy a money order in Peebles? Mon US mail order 2

Peebles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance