John Pedrick

Brentwood, UK

#1 Dec 7, 2006
I am from England and I wonder if anyone could tell me some history about Pedricktown. Perhaps one of my ancesters founded it in years gone by. Pedrick is a very rare name here in England. I look forward to hearing any comments .
Thanks and retgards
John Pedrick
Louth
England
Raymond Pedrick

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Dec 20, 2006
If you are still looking for information you can contact me at [email protected]
John Pedrick wrote:
I am from England and I wonder if anyone could tell me some history about Pedricktown. Perhaps one of my ancesters founded it in years gone by. Pedrick is a very rare name here in England. I look forward to hearing any comments .
Thanks and retgards
John Pedrick
Louth
England
Helen Keating

Iselin, NJ

#3 Sep 15, 2009
John Pedrick wrote:
Thanks and retgards
John Pedrick
Louth
England
I would like to put you in touch with John Pedrick of Pedricktown, NJ. He is our town historian and I think you will enjoy communicating with him. He knows a great deal of history about the Pedrick family going back to when Roger OPedrick came to the Pedricktown area in 1675. If you would like to talk with him send me your email address and I will have him contact you. You can send your email to: [email protected] Take care, Helen Keating

“Casale in Abruzzo Italy”

Since: Jun 07

Teramo

#4 Sep 24, 2009
Raymond Pedrick wrote:
If you are still looking for information you can contact me at [email protected]
<quoted text>
You can see some photos of Pedricktown at: http://pedricktown.wordpress.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pedricktown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Resident. (Nov '15) May 20 Change On The Way 3
The degradation of Penns Grove, NJ (Sep '08) May 18 MRS-RAINEY 17
News Threat and Harassment for New Jersey Towns Firs... (Jan '07) Sep '15 Msultsngs nfo 3
Salem County Brass Society presents its 40th an... (Apr '15) Apr '15 SLTroupe 1
Ped. Town Plows? (Jan '15) Jan '15 The Truth 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Nov '14 RutgersU 18
News Pedricktown Day, Oct. 12, 2013 (Oct '13) Oct '14 The Truth 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pedricktown Mortgages