Indicted Pecos city manager found shot to death

Full story: El Paso Times 88
The administrator of a West Texas city has been found dead just hours after being indicted on a charge of indecency with a child. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Nov 09

El Paso, TX

#1 Mar 31, 2011
asdf
therion

Pattonsburg, MO

#2 Mar 31, 2011
I guess the pro-child molesters took down the other forum because they could not take the truth. I will never feel sympathy towards a sexual predator. Those who came forward on the other forum to share their past experiences as a sexual abuse victim, I thank you very much for your courage.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 31, 2011
therion: guess the pro-child molesters took down the other forum because they could not take the truth. I will never feel sympathy towards a sexual predator. Those who came forward on the other forum to share their past experiences as a sexual abuse victim, I thank you very much for your courage.
I don't know what happened to the other forum. I am an adult survivor of childhood sexual abuse who grew up in this very community- Pecos, TX. I WILL NOT BE SHUT UP. I saw news feed of the mayor of this town crying over the death of a pedophile and I was sickened beyond description. A woman was crying because some sick bastard killed himself rather than admit to the harm he had caused to innocent victims.
ktly1

Dallas, TX

#4 Mar 31, 2011
Hannah_D wrote:
therion: guess the pro-child molesters took down the other forum because they could not take the truth. I will never feel sympathy towards a sexual predator. Those who came forward on the other forum to share their past experiences as a sexual abuse victim, I thank you very much for your courage.
I don't know what happened to the other forum. I am an adult survivor of childhood sexual abuse who grew up in this very community- Pecos, TX. I WILL NOT BE SHUT UP. I saw news feed of the mayor of this town crying over the death of a pedophile and I was sickened beyond description. A woman was crying because some sick bastard killed himself rather than admit to the harm he had caused to innocent victims.
So u were witness to the event in question? He was indicted not convicted. I don't know whether he did it and neither do you. Tired of the judge, jury, and executioner people. Just because this happened to you dont condemn every accused individual before you know the facts. I don't know the family well but my parents do. Allow this family to greave as they are also victims. No sane individual condones abuse so quit calling everyone who wants the truth names . Shows that you are a small minded individual.
wayne c

United States

#5 Mar 31, 2011
What ever happened to presumed innocent till proven guilty.
Who cares for him

United States

#6 Mar 31, 2011
I'm with everyone that is against him! He killed himself because he couldn't take what he did like a MAN!!!!!!! He wouldn't of like it if it was one of his own daughters!!!!! I hate child molesters that do not want to pay for their own conciquences!!!! He was around 50 years old with a minor that's just real nasty of him! He was a coward!!!!
therion

Pattonsburg, MO

#7 Mar 31, 2011
wayne c wrote:
Exactly,why didn't he wait to be proven innocent? It's because he wasn't innocent. His suicide spoke for itself. He knew he would be convicted because the evidence was there in the grand jury courtroom. People like you who take the side of a child molester make me sick. Defenseless little children should not be exposed to people like him or yourself.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 Mar 31, 2011
Exactly,why didn't he wait to be proven innocent? It's because he wasn't innocent. His suicide spoke for itself. He knew he would be convicted because the evidence was there in the grand jury courtroom. People like you who take the side of a child molester make me sick. Defenseless little children should not be exposed to people like him or yourself.
I saw the Mayor crying over this sick individual on the news- I can not fathom crying over someone that would get aroused with children
Veronica

Pattonsburg, MO

#10 Mar 31, 2011
I am reposting what I wrote on the other post that was deleted but adding something else.
1st of all, you're right, we don't know the facts but be that as it may, neither do you. And you all are attacking the child that was involved and bullying her and her family as well so how much better are you? She is a child. Stop badgering her assuming you know the truth. No one knows so stop sticking up for him and putting her down. Let it be. Btw, whoever wants to say that it is impossible to remember what happened to them when they were five, well, why don't you have a seat with me and let me tell you detail for detail what I remember happening to me 'cause I remember clearly and I am now 33. Just stfu, and leave the kid alone. Whatever it is that happened, the guy remains a coward. Guilty or not, he took the easy way out and no he didn't do it for his family so quit making him sound like a martyr. He was wrong and left his family having to explain for him and try and justify his actions. Whatever, you all are not worth explaining anything to anymore. You're a bunch of idiot zombies, no minds of their own. Just following whatever everyone else says or believes, " He was a good man." " We knew him well." Honestly no one really ever knows anyone...
People on here are saying they knew him but how well did you really know him. They say you can't remember when you're that young, the things that happen to you as a child, well I'm proof that you can and you do, so just shut the f*up about sh*t you don't know. I've been in that little girls shoes and until you have too, you have nothing worth saying that I will be listening to. My rapest got away with it, not for lack of evidence but because of mistakes that were made by my lawyer and mother. Now I'm older and I still think of making that man pay. Thing is I was 5 at the time myself, and don't know his real name. It would be kind of hard to find him but if I could I would and maybe this girl decided to do the same. He was a coward, instead of owning up to what he did or didn't do, whatever may be the story, he left his wife to answer everything for him and his kids with nothing. So, excuse me if I don't feel sorry for the shit that he is or was. Either way, the guy was in the wrong. Leave the kid alone and quit bullying her. Grow the f*ck up and get a life. You people are too old for this.

This is for you kid. Don't listen to what anyone has to say.

Perfect- Pink
:Pretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel. like you're less than, less than perfect. Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel, like you're nothing. You're perfect, to me!
Veronica

Pattonsburg, MO

#11 Mar 31, 2011
I am reposting what I wrote on the other post that was deleted but adding something else.
1st of all, you're right, we don't know the facts but be that as it may, neither do you. And you all are attacking the child that was involved and bullying her and her family as well so how much better are you? She is a child. Stop badgering her assuming you know the truth. No one knows so stop sticking up for him and putting her down. Let it be. Btw, whoever wants to say that it is impossible to remember what happened to them when they were five, well, why don't you have a seat with me and let me tell you detail for detail what I remember happening to me 'cause I remember clearly and I am now 33. Just stfu, and leave the kid alone. Whatever it is that happened, the guy remains a coward. Guilty or not, he took the easy way out and no he didn't do it for his family so quit making him sound like a martyr. He was wrong and left his family having to explain for him and try and justify his actions. Whatever, you all are not worth explaining anything to anymore. You're a bunch of idiot zombies, no minds of their own. Just following whatever everyone else says or believes, " He was a good man." " We knew him well." Honestly no one really ever knows anyone...
People on here are saying they knew him but how well did you really know him. They say you can't remember when you're that young, the things that happen to you as a child, well I'm proof that you can and you do, so just shut the f*up about sh*t you don't know. I've been in that little girls shoes and until you have too, you have nothing worth saying that I will be listening to. My rapist got away with it, not for lack of evidence but because of mistakes that were made by my lawyer and mother. Now I'm older and I still think of making that man pay. Thing is I was 5 at the time myself, and don't know his real name. It would be kind of hard to find him but if I could I would and maybe this girl decided to do the same. He was a coward, instead of owning up to what he did or didn't do, whatever may be the story, he left his wife to answer everything for him and his kids with nothing. So, excuse me if I don't feel sorry for the shit that he is or was. Either way, the guy was in the wrong. Leave the kid alone and quit bullying her. Grow the f*ck up and get a life. You people are too old for this.
This is for you kid. Don't listen to what anyone has to say.
Perfect- Pink
:Pretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel. like you're less than, less than perfect. Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel, like you're nothing. You're perfect, to me!
the end

Van Horn, TX

#12 Mar 31, 2011
you are bulling the mans family even by commuting on this site I am his family I'm defending our name
Veronica

Pattonsburg, MO

#13 Mar 31, 2011
Hey, he did you wrong, be mad at him, not us. We aren't bullying anybody. You shouldn't have to be defending him or your family but now you have to because he isn't here to do it for you or himself. I'm just defending her because no one knows the truth, not me, not you, no one. And everyone keeps putting her down thinking they know the truth, they don't and btw, if you're family then isn't she family as well? Yeah.. one big close family huh?..
therion

Pattonsburg, MO

#14 Mar 31, 2011
the end wrote:
you are bulling the mans family even by commuting on this site I am his family I'm defending our name
Just because your his family it does not make it right. Btw I am not bullying just stating the facts. Just face it, your kin took the cowards way out instead of facing justice. If he was innocent then why not defend himself? Answer all of us that. I loathe child molesters, there is a special place in hell for them.
the end

Van Horn, TX

#15 Mar 31, 2011
no she's not my real big family he is and Its not true because I'm her brother and shes upset me he was like my second father because I never really know mine
therion

Pattonsburg, MO

#16 Mar 31, 2011
the end wrote:
no she's not my real big family he is and Its not true because I'm her brother and shes upset me he was like my second father because I never really know mine
Answer the question,stop avoiding with gibberish
the end

Van Horn, TX

#17 Mar 31, 2011
when your so well known by everyone and so many people respite you and this bullshit hits you no matter when your proven innocent all people will think you do it just because there stubborn
Veronica

Pattonsburg, MO

#18 Mar 31, 2011
Wth, she's not your real big family? You're her brother? Whoa, that says it all right there. Ok, now I'm bullying you. Brother or not, you still don't know the facts. Unless she stated to you that it never happened and she was just doing this all for fun. Hey whatever, coward, is still what he is. Enough said.
wtf

Odessa, TX

#19 Mar 31, 2011
wayne c wrote:
how about guilty til proven innocent
the end

Van Horn, TX

#20 Mar 31, 2011
your just a no life person who has nothing better to do then read this bullshit and go along with it you don't know this man a airborne ranger who has to much pride to ever do that so get a life and leave him alone you don't know it I do and I'm not putting it her on this he'll hole so you can twist it and make it sound like he is some evil child molester when all he was was a hard working humble old man his birthday was last Monday
wtf

Odessa, TX

#21 Mar 31, 2011
Veronica wrote:
Wth, she's not your real big family? You're her brother? Whoa, that says it all right there. Ok, now I'm bullying you. Brother or not, you still don't know the facts. Unless she stated to you that it never happened and she was just doing this all for fun. Hey whatever, coward, is still what he is. Enough said.
I dont believe you are her brother. I know you are making shit up so shut the F**k up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex in Pecos (Jan '11) 51 min Dean 44
Cat Ortega 9 hr enrique 11
Amanda Chabarria Jan 24 teacher 2
land for sale in FS Jan 24 telling 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Jan 23 GOVT 59
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jan 23 Farts 771
Mandy Baeza & Eric Baeza (Jul '14) Jan 20 el trucha 8
Pecos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web