does any one no this girl???
cholo

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Nov 11, 2011
Think I do
chola

Carlsbad, NM

#3 Nov 11, 2011
i heard shes an easy piece of @$$!! is it true??? i think she seeing jr and aaron whats up with these guys being stupid shes trashy and sleeps with everybody she can. these are good looking guys , get over her guys shes nothing special
meeee 2

Carlsbad, NM

#4 Nov 11, 2011
yea its all true!!!
sonic

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Nov 11, 2011
Car hop
Saw

United States

#7 Nov 13, 2011
Ugly bitch, but she down for anything you tell her to do lol. Poor Aaron
Bah ha

United States

#8 Jan 25, 2012
Yup she's a Hoodrat straight up she used to tell yu herself she Loves Sex n don't matter with who either eww idk how Aaron ended up with her but who knows now maybe she changed for her bby...either way she still known as a Slut
Dannnnnng

Odessa, TX

#9 Dec 16, 2013
That mess up Yo! Aaron ain't no saint! He a lil hoe too.
afriend

Abilene, TX

#11 Dec 20, 2013
"Katie been thru alot"she is pretty leave her alone she a sweet girl I know and aron is a bitch he used to hit her obviously her pu**y that good thats why yall can keep her out your mouth and leave her baby out of this she is beautiful! she works and is trying to have a beter life. and I will definitely defend her remember we're not perfect clean the specs on your eyes before you try to clean a spec on her eyes or anybody else
and yes she is all that in bed you're just jealous cause she don't put out for ya!
afriend

Abilene, TX

#12 Dec 22, 2013
Marry Christmas Katie I hope you and you baby have a good christmas God bless you and take care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 29 min Gasman 689
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 31 min Gasman 379
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr fossilfarts 18,748
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 4 hr Gasman 592
What would Pecos like to see 4 hr the unknown 9
The great flood 7 hr Sarcasm 4
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 18 hr Fossilfartz 22,728

Pecos Jobs

Pecos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pecos News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pecos

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]