Pecos Water Dept
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
panda2

Jasper, TX

#1 Jul 26, 2012
Why? is that lady at the water department so rude. She is the most unfriendliest person. I understand we have personal problems and it can be hard to not let it affect you at work. Yet it seems that everytime I go pay my bill she is just plain rude. There is a young lady that has taken my bill through the drive up window and she is very nice and courteous.
durango

United States

#2 Jul 26, 2012
At that they have that lazy ass Alfredo martinez working there ..now that's a waste of time
yup

United States

#3 Jul 26, 2012
Tell me about it, she thinks her $hit dont smell & acts as if she's way better than everyone. I think her name is Jeannette Tarin. Why in the world would these public offices have unprofessional, rude a$$, snobby people working there. If you're going to work in an environment where you have to deal w/the public, at least put a fake smile & be courteous!
joy

Moscow, TN

#4 Jul 26, 2012
Shes that way cause she to bizzy on her cell phone or looking at avon books rud no respect or people skills.
justafriend

Kittanning, PA

#5 Jul 26, 2012
durango wrote:
At that they have that lazy ass Alfredo martinez working there ..now that's a waste of time
it looks like to me like your the lazy ass sitting here talking about him while he's out sweating and getting all dirty...sounds to me like a jealous SOB quit wasting your time talking shit about hard working people because thats all i've heard about Alfredo!!
employee

United States

#6 Jul 26, 2012
She needs [email protected]!!! that's why she's always rude cause no one gives her any,but ill give her some and Ill bet she'll be smiling come morning!!!!
mandingo

United States

#8 Jul 26, 2012
justafriend wrote:
<quoted text> it looks like to me like your the lazy ass sitting here talking about him while he's out sweating and getting all dirty...sounds to me like a jealous SOB quit wasting your time talking shit about hard working people because thats all i've heard about Alfredo!!
hard working??? Where did you get that information from??? I worked there,noone works hard or is a good employee.
justafriend

Kittanning, PA

#9 Jul 26, 2012
mandingo wrote:
<quoted text>
hard working??? Where did you get that information from??? I worked there,noone works hard or is a good employee.
worked there! hmmm sounds to me you were either fired for being the lazy ass or you quit because you are a lazy ass! They wouldn't be talking about promoting him already!! and yes i've heard some of them don't wanna do their job but it sure is'nt Alfredo!!
panda2

Alvarado, TX

#10 Jul 26, 2012
I want to apologize to the guy being discussed in this forum. I was merely upset at the bad customer service from that older lady at the water department. I believe that any person working out in this west texas heat is hard working. My husband works in the oilfield & I know there are days that he comes home exhausted from just the heat.
mandingo

United States

#11 Jul 26, 2012
justafriend wrote:
<quoted text> worked there! hmmm sounds to me you were either fired for being the lazy ass or you quit because you are a lazy ass! They wouldn't be talking about promoting him already!! and yes i've heard some of them don't wanna do their job but it sure is'nt Alfredo!!
Where did you get the notion that i was firedfor being lazy or that i quit for being lazy.just because i stated i worked there you came up with the bright idea by yourself that I'm lazy.that guy has only been there around three months.you dont get promoted in three months...not when you work for the city.thats just not how it works there.but what do i know,I'm lazy.
Cruz

Long Beach, MS

#12 Jul 26, 2012
I agree 100% panda2 any human being working out in this heat is one hard working person. Bless your husband for what he does. Bless everyone who works in this heat im one of the lucky few who dont have to.
Cruz

Long Beach, MS

#13 Jul 26, 2012
mandingo wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get the notion that i was firedfor being lazy or that i quit for being lazy.just because i stated i worked there you came up with the bright idea by yourself that I'm lazy.that guy has only been there around three months.you dont get promoted in three months...not when you work for the city.thats just not how it works there.but what do i know,I'm lazy.
exactly what do you know your lazy. From the looks of it your jealous of this Alfredo guy. I know him and his a good dude. Hes a good worker and friendly.
El 24 El 24

Puyallup, WA

#14 Jul 26, 2012
All the city people are lazy sitting in the shade when they should be working. Driving around town wasting gas when they should have a shovel in thier hands.
Hey

Arlington, TX

#15 Jul 27, 2012
Puras viejas pansonas. That fat ass cindi girl needs to stop eatin, man she big. Emma needs to keep away from married men, and stick to her queer side, lose weight and brush your teeth please.
Hey

Arlington, TX

#16 Jul 27, 2012
Y Alfredo no vale verga
zzzzz

Long Beach, MS

#17 Jul 27, 2012
Hey wrote:
Y Alfredo no vale verga
This is so stupid yall bunch of hating ass lil bitches. Got nothing better to do then to just sit there and talk about these people.*GET A LIFE YOU DAMN LOSERS*
zzzzz

Long Beach, MS

#18 Jul 27, 2012
El 24 El 24 wrote:
All the city people are lazy sitting in the shade when they should be working. Driving around town wasting gas when they should have a shovel in thier hands.
.......and your point being.....
Hey

Arlington, TX

#19 Jul 27, 2012
Apparently u need a life yourself, you read and feed in. Right? Idiot! LOL
Hey

Arlington, TX

#20 Jul 27, 2012
Brush your got damn teeth! ROFLMFAO
zzzzz

Long Beach, MS

#21 Jul 27, 2012
Hey wrote:
Apparently u need a life yourself, you read and feed in. Right? Idiot! LOL
STFU my point was i dont sit and talk bad about these people that work for the City idiot!
Kinda had a feeling you were gonna come back with tha lame ass line "feed off" was waiting for you hunny! Now i gotta get back to important things in life loser!
Keep Hating and to all the City Workers Men & Women keep doing what you do keep tha Haters coming!
Bye "HEY" have a good one :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Housing in Pecos (Feb '13) 13 hr pecos 9
Dont try to find The LORD Sun ordeers 2
Pete from la tienda Jul 23 Danny 17
Old mill waitress Jul 22 Joe Mama 4
CH. 14 Secured Jul 22 AreBittrator 17
The KEY Jul 20 Matrix 7
Wh*res in Pecos? Jul 18 Worker 17

Pecos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance