Ex: Rico...lol
smart

United States

#4 May 8, 2012
STD MABE BE SMART
Searching

Benton, AR

#5 May 8, 2012
Ill tell you what is really nasty going around tasting every flavor pretty nasty for a small town sounds like this chick has been around , oh thats why they seem small the cave is to loose lmfao
Fransene

Godley, TX

#6 May 8, 2012
Searching wrote:
Ill tell you what is really nasty going around tasting every flavor pretty nasty for a small town sounds like this chick has been around , oh thats why they seem small the cave is to loose lmfao
NO you idiot If you are short your weenie is small tall its big go for a man about 6.4 and you will never be dissapointed trust i have been around and this is always true thEY DONT CALL IT LITTLEMANS COMPLEX FOR NOTHING!!!
Weezy

United States

#7 May 8, 2012
Haha well know I know I'm got it gud I got a 8 incher thank you baby Jesus lol
MmmmMm

United States

#8 May 9, 2012
Guess u don't know Damian orona! He's not tall.. But has a huge one!
Wide

United States

#9 May 9, 2012
Anytime u get a diffrent bed u better believe streaching occurs n here in pecos there's a lot of streaching bunch of horney never get enough n never will its called tooooooo loooooose
lmfao

United States

#10 Sep 8, 2012
Lol my husband has a huge d*ck . He is a mexican.. Lol im more than satisfied and he is only 5'7 lol im talkin bout HUGE!! I think you are just TO LOOSE!!! Jajaja
LOL ll

Lindsay, OK

#11 Sep 8, 2012
It's not that their w***ies are too small, it's that her "bun" is too big. My friend says that you can put "a whale in the ocean, but the ocean is STILL TOO BIG!" Or maybe it's the proverbial "needle in a haystack!" LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
millennials 17 hr SomeLoser 8
new city manager 18 hr PecosCowboy 7
wheres 10 and mak? May 19 pabloni 1
Naomi from dairy queen May 18 pecosCowboy 3
Lets play a nice game off touch my johnson May 17 pee wee 4
Lf recording studio May 16 rusty nail 7
2 russians want talk May 15 no one 10

Pecos Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance